Pack leader

Re: What are you playing?

Post by jack1974 »

Lol meanwhile someone enjoyed my game a lot on Steam :lol:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I'm not sure you should promote PS2 as a rival for Elden Ring, but it is a fine game. :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I was being sarcastic obviously :lol: It's also fun that me (the author) was playing Elden Ring instead hah
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I reached the end of Elden Ring, so I finally looked at a guide to find all the dungeons and secret areas I'd missed. I've still got a lot to do, I see. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I just entered the capitol lol but I'm looking at a guide to do all the dungeons/bosses I missed in the starting area and like you, there are a lot! This game is insanely huge :shock:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

So, what do you play after Elden Ring? It's a little hard to follow. Maybe I just start over...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I restart the game with a strength build like I did for Dark Souls 3 :lol:
Haha seriously I don't play many games, the souls games are an exception since I usually finish them all (except Sekiro that sucked so badly that stopped playing after 10 min). I have Horizons but since I got Elden Ring is taking dust and no clue when I'll have time to finish. It's a nice game but there's no competition against Elden...
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

At the moment?
Sun Haven (Stardew like fantasy'ish game) , Star Dynasties (kind of like Crusader Kings in Space).
Also dip my toes into World of Warcraft every once in a while.
Oh and I still haven't finished Planet Stronghold 2, so there's that too

On Xbox Series X ..not -that- much atm, but often visit State of Decay 2 and sometimes Elden Ring (i've not gotten far yet, met the witch, mostly just aimlessly wander around and explore). OH! And a game called Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (It's really cool. It's on PC too)

On Switch? Fire Emblem 3 Houses 'cause I had a year break from it, and now I really missed playing it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The Quarry is already 33% off on Steam after... one month it's out? Crazy. Probably the regular price was too much, no other possible explanation for such a high discount so early.
I'm still not getting it since I mostly play on consoles now :mrgreen:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I've gone the opposite direction; I no longer play on consoles, only on PC. At least I saved on getting new consoles, more games for me! Maybe I should pick up the Quarry...