What do you think of Nicole herself?

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
canyonaz
Young scout

Re: What do you think of Nicole herself?

Post by canyonaz »

shot123 wrote:
DunKalar wrote:Until today: not yuri enough :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
seconded :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
This is the biggest problem with several of Jack's games. :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

PFTTTTTTTTT I'm probably the western VN author that did/does/plan to do more yuri games of all!!! :lol:
shot123
Young scout

Post by shot123 »

jack1974 wrote:PFTTTTTTTTT I'm probably the western VN author that did/does/plan to do more yuri games of all!!! :lol:
that is true I think i helped to derail this thread (i did not start it) and turened from a nicole topic into a we want yuri thread
lanielle
Young scout

Post by lanielle »

Lol first I was like "oookay wat does this have to do with Nicole's person o_O" but now I see it is all for a good cause :D
shot123
Young scout

Post by shot123 »

lanielle wrote:Lol first I was like "oookay wat does this have to do with Nicole's person o_O" but now I see it is all for a good cause :D
well if yuri counts towards a good cause conisder me a fighter of good causes :mrgreen:
KateValentyne
Young scout

Post by KateValentyne »

To be honest, her sense of humour was top notch. She did and said some incredibly funny and yet still endearing things that literally made me laugh out loud while playing. Her catch phrase "Oh, you suck!" comes to mind.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

ShyGuysAreTheBest wrote:She was a strong female character, and felt nice and realistic.
Dunno. She was funny and endearing, but she made a lot of stupid choices during the game (regardless of romance path) and intentionally got herself into situations where other people had to save her. I don't think that qualifies as a "strong" character, felt more like a damsel in distress.