Nicole 1.0.4

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Nicole 1.0.4

Post by jack1974 »

Changed only one thing in this version:
http://www.macgames.biz/games/Nicole-1.0.4-all.zip

put the deadline back to the 21st December, because some people would miss the last mystery scene and get only the normal ending instead of the special one. Those who fullfill the requirement and see all the mystery scenes earlier, if they find boring having to skip all the days until the deadline, can just try playing the game in a harder difficulty level :wink: I'm sorry about it but I prefer to ask those players to "grind" a bit or play at higher difficulty, than having others that miss the important scenes and the endings.
wccrawford
Young scout

Re: Nicole 1.0.4

Post by wccrawford »

Alright, so my save was older than I thought, but I definitely managed to get the final mystery scene (or what I think is the final mystery scene, see screenshot for confirmation) at Nov 28. I've got clues maxed and done the Jeff stuff. I spent all December training wit to max (though it was already over 900 on Nov 28th), then random stats, and then sleeping. At the end, I got the exact same scene as always.
Spoiler:
Some guy named Ron wakes me up, and I can't remember anything.
By now, I suspect I'm just failing to clue in on something about
Spoiler:
Jeff
. So... Could I have done better? Or am I still failing to get the best ending on this path? Should I have gotten clues maxed earlier? Should I have waited until after I saw the scene to get Wit over 900? Should I have waited to max my relationship to 100 before I did either of those?
Spoiler:
Thanks
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, after that mystery scene, with those pre-requisites, when is the deadline you should get the Jeff special ending. Note that it shows AFTER the normal ending (so you first see normal, and then special).
If you don't get it, I am not sure how that can happen...I mean, if something was wrong in the game code obviously I would have got lots of complaints already, but people get all the endings fine, so I'm a bit puzzled! :lol:
If you can send me the savegame just before the end, instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
In general is better to see the final mystery scene a bit earlier than the last romance scene, but with the new postponed deadline it shouldn't be a problem anymore.
wccrawford
Young scout

Post by wccrawford »

Thanks. I've sent you 2 saves that are the best I have for this.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Will check today, but in this second playthrough I think is simply because you didn't see all the Jeff scenes, otherwise there can't be any other explanation! :)