Nicole tips/tricks

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
babymama90
Young scout

Re: Nicole tips/tricks

Post by babymama90 »

How do you get Darren's route? I get 900 Amity, and Max out his relationship bar, but the scenes end after Nicole finds out he was avoiding her, and I get the alone ending. Please help!
auroraspirit
Young scout

Post by auroraspirit »

Ever since now that I have the update plus after experimentation as to what stats belongs to who I finally got the special ending (after many very bad endings lol).

Kurt was my first path, looking forward to courting the other gents, tehehe
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

babymama90 wrote:How do you get Darren's route? I get 900 Amity, and Max out his relationship bar, but the scenes end after Nicole finds out he was avoiding her, and I get the alone ending. Please help!
Please read the forums, have answered the question already several times. You don't just need the right values, but need to unlock the right scenes before the end. Or you're playing version 1.0.4 which is bugged :lol:
auroraspirit
Young scout

Post by auroraspirit »

Jack is correct, 900 is not enough you need to max cap it which is 999 for any value, if you want the mystery finish you'll need 999 clue points as well to get the bonus scene.
Zellare
Young scout

Post by Zellare »

Hiya! I'm sorta new to this community, I found "Nicole" like a week ago or so, and I must say I LOVE the game. I've never found a dating sims game with a compelling storyline until now!

Unforunately, I'm a bit stuck... and despite reading everyone's conversations, I still happen to be confused. I'm playing the game from my iPad, so I'm not sure if it has something to do with it... but I was attempting to go for Darren. The first time I finished the game, I got the normal ending with him. I decided to replay the game to try and get the special ending, following the walkthrough of many people. I raised my clues to 999 first, and then raised my Amity while I saw the mystery scenes one by one until the final scene of the abandoned building. At this point, I already saw the scene where Darren ran away as well, with Nicole deciding to delete his number. My Amity was at 890 after the last mystery scene, and it is on November 27th. When the last scene was done, I raised my Amity to over 900, but then after a few days passed, I still got the normal ending. I tried various methods, waiting a few days before maxing Amity to 999, maxing them right away, and I keep getting the normal one. Can someone help me with this please? I've been dying to know what happens in the special ending :cry:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Did you get Darren's relationship to 100% though? if not, the problem is that, you need to give him some gifts :)
Zellare
Young scout

Post by Zellare »

jack1974 wrote:Did you get Darren's relationship to 100% though? if not, the problem is that, you need to give him some gifts :)
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that. Yes, I have his relationship at 100%, and bought all his gift quite early in the game. I picked all the correct choices with him as well. I feel as if I may have gotten the scenes in the wrong order, such as maybe Darren's scene and the last mystery scene were supposed to be a few days apart, so I'm still attempting different ways to try to get the special ending, but nothing is working..

EDIT: Oh!! I did get the special ending! I shouldn't have made assumptions, it was because the first part just started as a Normal Ending, so I thought it was just end after the self-shot! Sorry to bother you with my idiocy! :lol:
rosyredapple
Young scout

Post by rosyredapple »

Hello. I'm a new player and I love this game so far but I'm stuck! :( I'm playing for kurt's special ending but even though I max out zeal clues and relationship. (I even get to thr abandoned house scene) but I still get very bad ending. And I always finish with days to spare like start dec. Why is this happening? Help please:((
ShyGuysAreTheBest
Young scout

Post by ShyGuysAreTheBest »

How much are you pacing yourself? If you don't pace yourself, then you don't get every scene by the end. :)
rosyredapple
Young scout

Post by rosyredapple »

Thanks. i tried pacing myself better and it worked! SPECIAL ENDING! YAYYY! I LOVE THIS GAME! IT'S FUN AND THE STORYLINE IS GOOD. wish it wasn't this draggy and the mystery plot could be better developed. but an otome game must foremost be an otome game and this is definitely a good one! GREAT JOB!