best love interest (otome version)

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm

who is the best love interest in Nicole otome version?

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

best love interest (otome version)

Post by jack1974 »

So now that some people played the game, I'd like to know which boy you liked more.
AS ALWAYS REMEMBER TO USE THE SPOILER TAG IF YOU WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT THE PLOT ITSELF!!
Just wanted to make sure, since for a game based around a mystery, spoilers are really bad :lol:
(I was tempted to put Ron as option as a joke...)
SilverHyena
Young scout

Re: best love interest (otome version)

Post by SilverHyena »

Hey now! Ron shouldn't be a joke option-- he should be a serious option! Because Ron is awesome!
Spoiler:
I was right there with Nicole when she was kinda swooning over him a bit.
Still, as charming as he is, I've gotta go for his son. Ted is the one I ended up liking best. That being said, I thought all of them were pretty great. Kurt, Darren, and Jeff were adorable too.
Spoiler:
Even if Jeff is kind of a bad guy. :P
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

..I definatly clicked Kurt first (as -yes- he makes it so easy to laugh) .
Still, Darren ? :) He -totally- made me smile ...all the characters have their charms for certain, they're definatly worth getting to know
Svanhildr
Young scout

Post by Svanhildr »

I love them all, really. They all have something that I love!

But I usually always end up doki doki more for the... strange ones ;P So Jeff got my vote!
Meep :3
auroraspirit
Young scout

Post by auroraspirit »

My order of play was Kurt, Darren, Jeff then Ted, I think I kept the best to last without realising it, however for a long time Kurt was my favourite although I must admit Darren tied rather closely for me.
Spoiler:
Kurt is more the passionate lover while Darren is the classic lover (literally), Jeff is what I would call the learning/psychotic lover (no pun intended, crazy in love and in life lol) someone who makes a mistake and learns from there ways while Ted had a very deep family background which I found was more rich and outstanding than any other character in the game, I think this was a big drawing card for me as well as all the manliness (which could make a girl nose bleed :oops: ) although personally if I was going to date one of them in real life (or as Nicole would say IRL) it would be probably be Ted for me, the type that is manly and hopefully passionate
I'm pretty chuffed though this is my first winter wolves game that I've managed to complete although I did use the tips and tricks to help me through since my first 4 game files were flops and all I received were very bad endings lol.
Spoiler:
Although Ron is swooning and not to be ignored wish there was another older dateable character in the game instead of border line 19 and 20 year olds lol
I remember requesting a school based game last year, I'm glad to see suggestions are listened to and I was surprised considering Winter Wolves packed schedule that such was made, it was very well enjoyed and appreciated, one of my most enjoyable yet (after remember me)

Thank you Winter Wolves for creating this game, I'm going to miss playing this one :(
Last edited by auroraspirit on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Glad you liked the game, Nicole started WAYY back in Winter 2012, then had to pause it for a while and got new writer onboard, and finally was out :)
auroraspirit
Young scout

Post by auroraspirit »

Thanks Jack, hmm, I think I sent in an email suggestion about that time since I really liked remember me and I thought a school based version would be a great idea and would suit Winter Wolves style of game creation in my opinion.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I get many emails/messages, but yes I think I remember your email! actually have also another game which is set in college (Roommates) though is more on the light-comedy side, a bit different than Nicole :)
auroraspirit
Young scout

Post by auroraspirit »

*Giggle* I feel privileged although I'm sure you had many requests like it, purely good timing on my behalf.

Oooo roommates shall look into that, sorry I'm getting off topic from main thread >.<

Thank you.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

I just finished all the routes and I still love Darren the best, Ted and close second surprisingly Kurt third and Jeff last (just too weird a character for me :lol:)