Sneak Preview #17: So... where were we?

A steampunk RPG
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Sneak Preview #17: So... where were we?

Post by jack1974 »

Lol, spent 30-45 minutes to do this thing! however not a problem, since today heat is so insane that probably I'm not going to code anything :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Actually will update this thread: http://www.winterwolves.net/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3849
editing the first post so it's more easily accessible by people!!
felyarpg
Young scout

Post by felyarpg »

Overall I like the styles of the characters: Anja is my favourite (pity I'll have to roll a female character to romance her...oh, well!) I think owever there are some possible improvement: I feel Svetlana and Christina eyes are a little small in comparison to Anja and Ann. Expecially Christine feel much older than them.

The guys... Abhay is very cute, so is Neville (that manly beard!) Roger is a little on the older side (he just miss a few white hair and he have the Harrison Ford charme) but Hamilton... well... I really really don't like him. Maybe a goatee would help? I really can't say what is wrong. But I find him stand out as the only "ugly" (in my opinion) character between all of them...

Otherwise, I really like tge style.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha tastes are tastes, beside the obvious good-looking Abhay, I think Hamilton (especially in the version wearing his hat) is very cool :)
OhHaiMe
Young scout

Post by OhHaiMe »

I'm liking the look of all the ladies.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

One thing is that in the romance CGs, basically ALL the characters looks much better (well also because are naked or semi-naked lol :mrgreen:). I think are amongst the most beautiful CG of all my games :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Huh, is this the current character art? For some reason I remember it looking better than this...

Oh wait, I shouldn't start that discussion again. :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Obviously it follows the formula:

Code: Select all

if game_art is not my_super_specific_personal_tastes = art sucks
:mrgreen: I think because scaled down looks worse, I mean you can check the bigger size images in this forum and I don't think they're too bad. For sure better than previous version :oops:
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

jack1974 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:12 am Image
Lol, spent 30-45 minutes to do this thing! however not a problem, since today heat is so insane that probably I'm not going to code anything :(
I am so excited for this I must agree that Tee looks a little strange but hope it is just the scaled down version.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Tee is Christina? She should be on purpose not super-attractive, a bit overweight, with a metallic leg, etc. I know Fen wanted to try making different characters. Of course if everyone only wants good looking/perfect people I'll need to adapt, though would be a bit sad :)