Sneak Preview #19 - What happens in Calcutta ...

A steampunk RPG
Svanhildr
Young scout

Re: Sneak Preview #19 - What happens in Calcutta ...

Post by Svanhildr »

jack1974 wrote:If everything goes well artist will be the same of Loren, Seasons Of The Wolf, etc. It will be challenging for him to draw steampunk outfits for characters (especially since English is not his native language) but Fen said that will provide full reference images, so should be fine :)
Nice! Love his art :)
Meep :3
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

DunKalar wrote:there is a lot of reference material that you can gather for ideas. But I'd recommend to do the artwork to be a bit too much steam punk/industrial than a compromise between steam punk and "usual" fantasy artwork. In this way you have the chance to give this game a special note out there, since steam punk is still a small part of the gaming cake.
Ah yes, this is what makes the game exciting for me: Doing something different. Not just a fantasy game with some airships thrown in, but a game which is set into a world beyond the usual stereotypes. Of course Steampunk has it's own conventions, but they are fresh as far as gaming is concerned. And having a "steampunky" look, "steampunky" clothes etc. will certainly enhance the feeling.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe, I think Fen will feel "a bit" under pressure now :mrgreen:
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Why? We only put a ribbon on your spiked mace to make it look more beautiful ;-)
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Would have been more fun if Ann had the option of being grounded for loving a girl, like Veronica and Christine in Fallout: New Vegas...