Planet Stronghold: Warzone dev thread

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
Jaeger
Druid

Re: Planet Stronghold: Warzone dev thread

Post by Jaeger »

One of the more ambitious things so far for PS2 was colony simulation. How is that coming along and how does it tie into the game as a whole?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's coded and works, but I didn't tweak it yet. Is probably one of the last things to do, once I have the full story and all the battles scripted, so I can see how it could impact the whole game.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Sylrissa wrote:
jack1974 wrote:I just read the first draft of Rumi romance, and holy fuck, was a while since I read something like that! :shock:
There are some really unexpected events. I really can't wait to be able to show you the game now 8)
Aww, don't say that, makes me even more sad that I don't get see such a good romance path when I play the game.
Pun intended? :lol:
CriticalDamage
Young scout

Post by CriticalDamage »

Hey, Jack! I heard about Winter Wolves a few days ago and i'm loving what you do! I'm still finding my way around the forums so i wanted to ask if there's any release date for PS2? and what about the romances? Are we going to be able to continue previous romances by picking some options at the beggining or how is it going to be? :lol: also, Loren 2..can't wait for that one! any news about a release date? :P

Best wishes!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hi, unfortunately I don't have any clue about those two games release dates. For sure, not this year and very likely not even next one. I realized that cannot do more than one RPG a year, and sometimes there are also other factors (writers/artists/coders slowing down).
Did you try the beta of Seasons Of The Wolf ? :)
CriticalDamage
Young scout

Post by CriticalDamage »

Ouch, too baaad!! D: Those 2 were amazing games and i'm really looking forward to the sequels :oops:

Not yet, no! As far as i know, you can only reach to a certain chapter of the game, right? i don't know if my poor heart could take a cliffhanger like that one hahaha :lol: but i've been seen videos and it looks quite interesting! it's a spinoff from Loren, if i'm not wrong.
How is it going? Are you aiming to a 2014 release or maybe next year? ^^
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I hope to finish it this year :)
CriticalDamage
Young scout

Post by CriticalDamage »

Keep up with the great work you're doing and thanks :wink:
Elmsdor
Young scout

Post by Elmsdor »

Will this or Loren 2 come out first? :P

Cheers
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

This game is basically on hiatus since no writer is working on it at the moment, and artist has yet to finish stuff after 3 years... :oops: also I lost a bit motivation, because happened the same as Nicole yuri, kept hiring new people who disappeared one after the other so I sort of gave up for now. Will finish it, but I don't know when.