TOA: An Elven Marriage dev thread

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: TOA: An Elven Marriage dev thread

Post by jack1974 »

Alright, Save the World is out and now it's time to finish this game!
The Kickstarter is live here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... n-marriage
I have added some interesting rewards like the possibility to design an outfit for Elenor/Saren that will be used also in future spin-off games , so effectively you design something that will show in 4 games.
The official "cinematic" trailer wasn't ready in time, but I didn't want to delay this so I just put together one myself, explaining a bit the various features of the game and what to expect. Probably it's also better this way since this isn't just a story but has a lot of gameplay.
The game is at good point, but definitely still missing at least a couple of months of work full-time, then there's testing... I don't think will be done in September, but we'll see :)
Also it's fun how I said "no more big games" but then it's likely that this one will be close to 200k words :lol: (including all possible branching of course)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

An update: editor finished a very big chunk of text. I'd say that at least 50% of the total script is done. I hope she finishes before end of September at this point :oops:
Meanwhile I'm doing the game guide and it's taking me longer than I thought... this game is rather complex and with a lot of branching!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Another short update: everything is almost ready. Already submitted a build to Steam since I want to make sure it doesn't "accidentally" end up in adult content only :) Beta on itchio should really start next week!
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

sunday or monday?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today!