What Happens w/ the Goblins in the Citadel?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
BobTheMob
Druid

What Happens w/ the Goblins in the Citadel?

Post by BobTheMob »

I remember there was a grinding option in Chapter 3 where Breeza could be fought, and she mentioned her goblin slaves.

When Loren freed all of the slaves, I take it they were freed--but goblins it seemed were evil by nature...

Did they go to the side of Good, or will they become enemies in the new game?
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: What Happens w/ the Goblins in the Citadel?

Post by Franka »

Not that it wouldn't be nice to include, but I don't think every loose thread has to be picked up. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha I was joking on twitter just a few minutes ago, saying something like "when people start to ask about what happened to GOBLINS SLAVES, means I must hurry up and finish Loren 2" :lol:
Remember that most things were just put quickly together (the first game was out in a record time), I had no Aravorn wiki and anything. I hope people will help and point me any plot/lore problems with the sequel because I think there will be some.
For example just now I can't remember if it's ever mentioned in the story anything/the name of Karen's mother. I am lost my own lore :lol:
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Plot hole will be filled wise and gracious leader! ^_^ We do want L2 to be an amazing experience with no plot holes!
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Freed from their mortal bonds perhaps?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes that's a likely outcome considering the big changes at end of first game like no more slavery etc... however, something else will happen :)