Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games

Which romance are you most looking forward to?

You may select up to 5 options

View results

Madance
Druid

Re: Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Post by Madance »

My goddess Chambara is going to trample all! No one can compete with her!

...Maybe Breza(the new romance that I'm mostly looking forward), but she is present only in the second part, so I'm not worried for my mistress of darkness!
Last edited by Madance on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Chamby is awesome! And this is my absolute favorite Winter Wolves game. Well the original Loren was, but I have faith that Loren 2 will match or exceed its predecessor once released.

Of the new romances, Jul and Breza are the two that I'm most hyped about.
KagenNoTsuki
Young scout

Post by KagenNoTsuki »

Eleanor x Chambara is my favorite romance in any VN I've ever played and thanks to Roommates and Loren being my first 2 I played, I've played a TON of them in the last 3 years (first played Roommates and Loren in 2014)

Actually, I'd put it in the top 3 romances of any video game I've ever played as well and that's including most Bioware games who are pretty much known for the romances in their games lol
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Breza is good, but you shouldn't underestimate Lydia or Selith. Selith in particular has some really cool scenes. As you can imagine because of what she is, there'll be some interesting discussions.
This reminded me I need to whip the writer to send me more stuff... :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Selith has been my most anticipated, really excited to get to learn more about her, and this is coming from a huge Chambara fan
Elysian
Young scout

Post by Elysian »

I think it's interesting that for every character that's romanceable by both genders, the same-sex option is always more anticipated. ...And I'm going to continue the pattern, haha. When I play as Elenor, I can't help chasing after all the girls.

For the new characters, I'm intrigued by Selith since there was nobody quite like her in the previous game, so she must have a unique backstory. And I'm keen to see what traits will make Breza distinct from the two other Amazons (plus I love her new design, she's so pretty). I was hoping Lydia would be available to Elenor too, but oh well, can't have 'em all.

For the old characters, my first choice will always be Draco. I adore him, and his romance with Saren feels very poignant, because it's two people who were always told 'you're unwanted and inferior and nobody will ever love you', gradually showing each other how that's not true. So it'll be great to see how they've developed, and more of their cute joking banter, and whether Draco has better self-esteem now.

Then again, if romancing him in the first game made him try to fight a dragon, I can't even imagine what crazy things he'd be inspired to do a few years down the line.

Also, I hope that being viewed as a 'dorky' character won't stop him getting decent pinup art, since his one wasn't amongst those previewed back in 2014 (and no offence to Loren 1's artist, but I really wasn't a fan of his final romance art there). He deserves it. He is wonderful. Okay, I'll shut up now.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Right now the writer is writing the new romances only. Hopefully later this year (but more realistically next) I'll have another write the other part with the "old party" so including Draco, etc. to try having this game out before the next ten years :oops:
felyarpg
Young scout

Post by felyarpg »

I go toward the impopular choice, but I'm really happy to see again Amukiki and Elenor! What can I say, I love the big, silent, muscular guy with the cute, feisty girl! :lol: