Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games

Which romance are you most looking forward to?

You may select up to 5 options

View results

JunkGirl_Junko
Young scout

Re: Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Post by JunkGirl_Junko »

Exizel wrote:I suppose a lot of the people on the forum(actif member and guest) are the one who play WW for the slash option.

It's kind of logic I guess, there isn't a lot of game where you can play has a gay man or a lesbian woman so the people who are here for it probably pay a lot more attention to what happen on the forum(and found this pool) than most fan who want straight relationship.(crazy theorie 8) ).
Yeah, I mean, VNs with straight relationships are WAAAAAY more common than yuri or yaoi ones. So when a developer or company starts doing VNs with options or even entirely yuri/yaoi storylines, it's kinda natural that people who like it go buy it and stuff. This is one of the aspects I like the most in winter wolves's games, thats always an interisting yuri/yaoi path on them, and even if it doesn't, I ship it anyways :mrgreen:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Yeah, I mean, VNs with straight relationships are WAAAAAY more common than yuri or yaoi ones. So when a developer or company starts doing VNs with options or even entirely yuri/yaoi storylines, it's kinda natural that people who like it go buy it and stuff. This is one of the aspects I like the most in winter wolves's games, thats always an interisting yuri/yaoi path on them, and even if it doesn't, I ship it anyways :mrgreen:
lol same :lol:
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

Wow a sequel? :) Who are Odurat, Samaras Selith for example? Do they appear in Loren the amazon princess? Otherwise how to choose if we don't know some of the characters.
Eleanor and Mesphit are available in the expansion so some choices mean to keep the romances going? :shock: Please clear my mind.
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

flavie wrote:Wow a sequel? :) Who are Odurat, Samaras Selith for example? Do they appear in Loren the amazon princess? Otherwise how to choose if we don't know some of the characters.
Eleanor and Mesphit are available in the expansion so some choices mean to keep the romances going? :shock: Please clear my mind.
You can view all the characters inside the romance charts! :)

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2974 (Eleanor)

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2976 (Saren)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

flavie wrote:Who are Odurat, Samaras Selith for example? Do they appear in Loren the amazon princess? Otherwise how to choose if we don't know some of the characters.
Well, how did you choose in Loren since you didn't know any of the first game character either? :lol: they're new so you need to discover/learn about them, like you did for the first game characters.
The existing romances will be continued in second part of the game, while in the first part you'll be able to romance the new characters. Anyway all info are in the forums, read it :)
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

I chose playing Loren discovering characters I can romance. I didn't vote this poll yet. I'll read about the new characters that will be added in Loren 1.
i_nikki
Young scout

Post by i_nikki »

Please do Chambara even more dominant (really dominant girl ^_^). I really like her and it would be interesting continue relationships between her and Elenor.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

as you see Elenor and Jul are already in love :mrgreen:
Haha like in the first game, the "joking choices" are always the best! 8)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Were are Saren x Jul options?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Like in first Loren it's the same dialogue, since I had to pick a character to make that image, I put Elenor. Because she's cute :mrgreen: