Growth of the PC Saren/Elenor

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Jaeger
Druid

Re: Growth of the PC Saren/Elenor

Post by Jaeger »

I think debates are actually good for forums. It's an opportunity to think harder about your stance and possibly learn from the opposition. That being said, I had my share of running into folks (in larger forums) who don't take criticism very well, and are quick to sling insults when you don't see things their way.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I agree. It's wonderful to know we can talk about many topics(polemic or not) and agree/disagree without any problems. I learned many things with those healthy debates, to listen another opinion is quite refreshing and I wanted the other foruns around the Internet to learn from this kind of thing. You all rock, ladies and gents!
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

Just turn this game into multiplayer and then esport and we'll flame each other over class balance in no time :)

...like this asshat above me with his noskill Draco setups...
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
Kailyria
Young scout

Post by Kailyria »

Neverr wrote:Yeah, and that's a perspective that some could take for sure. Nothing wrong with that, I was just voicing my objection! I just like my character being important, I'm vain :s.
I think the PC was important tho since they pretty much affected the decisions Loren made. Its kinda like being the force behind the power so to speak :P