colored female camp talk poses thread

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
fleetp
Druid

Re: colored female camp talk poses thread

Post by fleetp »

jack1974 wrote:Here she is:

curiously she turned out to be the character with the most sexy outfit of the whole game, considering this is the covered version :mrgreen: I think is fine, there can be ONE character that likes to dress more lightly :wink:
I wish to see the uncovered version. :twisted:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Tsk, for that you'll have to wait the game release! (well, is not much different though, has a heart-shaped hole in the chest though which is really cute).
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

*Fangirling*Breza=New romance detected *_______________*

In any case, I can only imagine the size of the romance conflict she would have with Karen and Loren... especially Loren(whose she had a crush in the first game)... AAAAND! Since all of them are amazons, I suspect it would involve some kind of battle between them(*_____* Please, do fight!) and poor Elenor had to choose in that moment. *____*

Ah, a girl can dream. *_____* but she seems a interesting romance for many reasons, this one just to number one of them.*end of Fangirling*
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Heh yes jealousy scenes between them should be interesting indeed :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

That would be interesting, I never got to see any of the Loren 1 jealousy scenes, since I was never interested in pursuing the combinations that had them.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I got Karen "camp talk" pose and used it to make a funny image:
don't mess with the Queen! also, I like observing her from that perspective... :mrgreen:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Well, Steam Forums being Steam Forums, I have no doubt that Karen will have a lot of "wrathing" to do... :twisted:

This camp talk pose is one of the better ones, purely subjective of course. I believe the artist becomes better once he does not the usual frontal face, but more from the side. (Not sure whats the correct name, in german it would be three quarters view) This gives the portrait more individuality - much needed as there are lots of characters in the game.
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

...Whoa. Does Karen cart around her own personal castle complete with throne room and swanky braziers whilst out adventuring? Sweeeet.

Also, double whoa, does she ever look angry.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

SpectralTime wrote:...Whoa. Does Karen cart around her own personal castle complete with throne room and swanky braziers whilst out adventuring? Sweeeet.
Heh obviously not, but this is a spoiler so I can't get into the details :wink:
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

You still are a slave, so Queen Karen will summon you whenever she is in need of "service" ;-)

Obviously, Karen can do magic like Chamby who proved that teleportation magic is possible.
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters