colored female camp talk poses thread

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
megaman12321
Young scout

Re: colored female camp talk poses thread

Post by megaman12321 »

Hey, if she's willing to go with me, I'd trust her. If she really wanted to completely manipulate us, she could use her charm. Chaining her seems like a very small counter measure considering she could just have someone unlock it, so yeah, I'd trust her.
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

First: huh. Loren took some anger-management courses after becoming queen. Okay. I can see that. Still hasn't learned how to pants, but baby steps people.

Second: Look, Jul. If you didn't want to be chained up all the time when we weren't letting you fight, you shouldn't have tried to destroy all life. Quod era demonstratum.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

But but those are magical mythril chains that prevents Dark creatures like demons from using their magic!!
OK I confess, the chains are there only to make the fans of bondage happy... :lol:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

*whistles innocently* :oops:
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

For Jul's dress, the line where the straps and neckline meet should be erased. It currently looks like she is wearing a strapless dress with something else underneath it rather than a single piece.
Last edited by Jaeger on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes true, will remember to do that!
megaman12321
Young scout

Post by megaman12321 »

Jaeger wrote:For Jul's dress, the line straps and neckline meets should be erased. It currently looks like she is wearing a strapless dress with something else underneath it rather than a single piece.
I noticed that, yet forgot to say anything. I feel stupid. Yeah, different transparencies make it look like she's wearing something different then the dress under it, making it look off.
ill_intent
Young scout

Post by ill_intent »

Oh, been meaning to ask....

I've noticed in the character design for Loren, she doesn't have Karen's necklace (given to her after she finishes her trial and proves herself Queen) and Karen is drawn on the throne.
Does that mean in Loren 2 Karen is still queen?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well this is a spoiler :wink: Let's say that under some circumstances Karen MIGHT be temporarily forced to sit on the throne again... but that's all you'll got from me! I won't say anything more! :lol:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Jaeger wrote:To be honest, I wasn't a huge of fan of Loren's new outfit, but it's not going to stop me from enjoying the game.
I preferred the old Loren too. :(
I really like Myrth covered version, although I thought she said she doesn't feel comfortable in clothing (or something along those lines).
I actually like both of the new versions of Myrth. :)