feedback wanted!

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
worgool
Young scout

Re: feedback wanted!

Post by worgool »

:write: Jul is the temptress, so let behaves as and in the romantic relations.
She can make cardinally opposite acts and observe as the main characters will react to them, and the result awakes to influence what will be the romantic scenes. For example if we won her heart and she falls in love, it is one scene and if we interest it only as object of sexual imaginations, it is other romantic scene. It is acceptable?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Not that it matters, and others have responded, but proposed changes to the clothing are good. I have no problem with the default in Loren 1, but it was hard to convince others to give the game a try.

The biggest obstacle, believe it or not, proved to be Dora. Yes, I know she is a dwarf, but her appearance made her appear rather...young...and in those revealing clothes. *shakes head*
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes no worries, all the character will have more covering outfits in the sequel. I was a bit dumb and didn't consider that it could be a big deal (despite Aleema warned me). Now I've learned the lesson, two outfits for all tastes :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Maybe this is a spoiler, but when you say "Party: no", does that mean we will rarely be able to interact with that character during the game? It was a bit of a bummer when my ME2 interest barely made an appearance in ME3, and it seems like that might happen here with Myrth.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No no, Myrth will be in the game and you'll be able to talk with her. Take that image with a grain of salt since was a very old scheme (dates back to Summer 2012!!) so I've changed many things from it (for example the story and how you encounter the characters, etc).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I just got the sketches of the pin-up scenes and .. HOLY FUCK THEY'RE STEAMING HOT!!! :shock:
Ahem, some of them even more than the final romance scenes! :mrgreen: Well I can say that both lovers of male/female bodies will be VERY SATISFIED, I guarantee it :wink:
Elmsdor
Young scout

Post by Elmsdor »

Got my attention there :mrgreen:

Cheers
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

jack1974 wrote:I just got the sketches of the pin-up scenes and .. HOLY FUCK THEY'RE STEAMING HOT!!! :shock:
Ahem, some of them even more than the final romance scenes! :mrgreen: Well I can say that both lovers of male/female bodies will be VERY SATISFIED, I guarantee it :wink:
Jack,
You must love to tease me.
Very respectfully,
fleet
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
vexingaura
Young scout

Post by vexingaura »

jack1974 wrote:I just got the sketches of the pin-up scenes and .. HOLY FUCK THEY'RE STEAMING HOT!!! :shock:
Oh boy you are such a tease as if I wasn't excited enough already for this. As for your original post at the beginning of the topic I fully support the game split into two chapters you are the developer you know what you are comfortable with and overwhelming yourself and those who assist you could make you stressed or ill which would be awful as I really love your games and have a lot of respect for your work. If you can make the romances as good as the first game or better then we are all in for a real treat and A does seem to be the most logical of the two but honestly go with what you are most comfortable with while what the fans want is important the writers do their best when they able to pursue their own vision of the game and I am sure the fans will support that.

I myself am trying to encourage fan art on DA to spread the word as I really think people are missing out by not playing Loren just thinking about the next lot of romances gives me a warm feeling inside just can't wait. I just love the pacing, the development, the lore and the characters themselves to bits when it comes to romance Winterwolves rocks. Also Loren is your only game I just can't pick a favourite pairings its just too hard and normally I always have a favourite. However this month has been difficult money wise for me as a gamer just my wallet take a huge blow from the big releases like GTA V.

In the meantime I will try and encourage others who view my blogs to pick this up and to get my friend on DA to do some fanart for the game.
Ophelianime
Young scout

Post by Ophelianime »

I'm not sure I understand the conundrum clearly, but here's my opinions.
I definitely want to be able to continue romances won in Loren 1, because I'm curious to see how those relationships would progress. You see, in Loren, In winning the good ending, I've also won the heart of the character I'm romancing, which is great, but it's also in a sense a Disney ending (no offense) With a happily ever after. But I've always been the kind of person who's wondered, what happens after the movie ends?
I love the addition of new, romance-able characters. But I can kinda see how that would be difficult from a programming standpoint. I'm sure you've already addressed this idea and found flaws in it, but have you considered making certain characters as expansions? Like, when I've bought certain anime romance apps, what they do is they have several different characters to romance, but only a select amount come with the original purchase, you have to buy a few expansions to get the other characters. Again, you've probably already thought of that.
I guess if I were to condense my ramblings, YES on continuing romances, and YES on new romance opportunities. And if I'm romancing them in one version, I DEFINITELY want them available to romance in the next version/sequel/part
Not sure If I helped or not, but there you go