Elenor romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Carnwulf
Young scout

Re: Elenor romance sneak peek

Post by Carnwulf »

Damn ineed to get to work. *I now Stop looking at breza and chambi*, *Now i really stop looking at them*... *i have to go now... :cry: *
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

lasully15 wrote:What's going on in Orudat's picture? It might just be the crop but it looks a little bit like he's giving a bad poker face at a card game with Elanor rather than sexy times. :P

That said, the lighting in Rei's and Karen's images are beautiful. I also miss Mesphit having a bit of a baby face, but his more angular face this time around is still looking great :D

EDIT: neeeeevermind, think I realized what's going on. He's pulling a rei, isn't he? :mrgreen:
Looks to me like his saying look at the size of my *Ahem* :oops:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Looks to me like his saying look at the size of my *Ahem*
LOLZ!It sure does! O____O
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Half-orcs are well known to have... secret weapons... :wink:
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Oh my! :oops:
Valorous_Roland
Young scout

Post by Valorous_Roland »

Oh! I just have to give my reaction to all of them! I like the way they look better than the overly (in my opinion) sexual ones in the first game. Some are sexy, some are cute, and I love that! Some romance scenes (Amukiki for Elenor is who I'm thinking of) seemed like they came out of nowhere. But these are much better, and I think they are more custom to each of the characters.

One by one!
Amukiki: So cute! It's really... Chivalrous. I just love it.
Breza: Sexy. I like it, though.
Chambara: Elenor looks so happy! I feel like they really are happy to be together.
Jul: Wow! Just wow. I'm not a big yuri fan, but this is sexy, cute, and everything. Amazing job. That's the best, I think. Love love love it. I want to see El's face!
Karen: She looks so happy. Like you finally filled her tragically empty heart (that sounded corny, but still...). Love it.
Loren: ...Can't really see yet. They're kissing, but I can't see their faces. I can't say yet.
Mesphit: He looks happy to have her. Much better than his Saren artwork -- which looks less sexy and more like his demon side took over and he got a little hungry... And Saren was the closest meal...
Rei: Beautiful and romantic.
Samaras: Eh... I like the cute more than the sexy. This one isn't my favorite because of that.
Torza: This is a good mix of sexy and cute, like a male Jul... With less demon-ness.
Selith: Like Samaras, a bit sexy for me, but I have to see the full thing before I judge.

EDIT: Aw, I forgot poor Odurat, didn't I! It looks really unromantic. Like, walking down the street and saying, "I haven't seen you in forever!". That's the look on his face. Maybe full will be better?

All in all, A! All pretty good. And Jul's is an A++! Beautiful.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah some are pretty deceiving vs the full image, but of course I couldn't post that :lol:
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

I think I'll need to reserve some holidays for this game ^^
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
Valorous_Roland
Young scout

Post by Valorous_Roland »

I seriously cannot wait. This was in my top five favorite games, and I want to play the next one so, so bad!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I want to apologize in advance because I fear it will be a much longer wait than I thought :oops: