Elenor romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
flavie
Young scout

Re: Elenor romance sneak peek

Post by flavie »

This art makes them look more teenager than an adult body like in Loren the Amazon Princess. :( For example the 1st Karen shows well a wise and strong amazon with deep look wkile the 2nd Karen here looks younger like 18 years old.
Amukiki looks like a gentleman, Mesphit's skin looks very nice.
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Post by SirSlothMan »

Awe this really sucks I cant see it, it just shows as a small generic image icon on my screen anyone else have this problem and if so help me find the art please!
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

^I had the same problem, but a quick google search turned up the blog post with the image: http://winterwolvesgames.tumblr.com/pos ... -romancing
Binku_Muja
Young scout

Post by Binku_Muja »

It's odd that Saren's pictures are more raunchy, whereas Elenor's seem pitiably tame by comparison. It doesn't help that four of the pictures don't show the LI's face as a preview. These are the first mock-ups though and understand that they have probably undergone changes. (and it's been a few years since this was posted.)

I am rather curious about Samaras. Temperament wise what is he like? And is his addition to the group willing or unwilling? He's got that castlevania thing going on. Having a vamp on the team ought to be interesting and is going to ruffle some feathers.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe everyone assuming that Samaras will really be a vampire because of that time I wrongly posted a development doc... you might be surprised to find out that he couldn't be one :wink:
Binku_Muja
Young scout

Post by Binku_Muja »

Wait, what the hell is he then? That one post you made about him 'cooking human's as a joke for his uncoloured camp picture indicates he isn't human and the pointed fingernails make that obvious too. But all I keep thinking is, "If he isn't a vampire then he must be a demon of some sort."