camp talk poses pt1

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
MaxNight
Young scout

Re: camp talk poses pt1

Post by MaxNight »

jack1974 wrote:NOSEBLEED WARNING! :mrgreen:
Here's a preview of Breza colored camp scene. I used another colorist :lol: however, while the character coloring is good, the background looks too much comic style. It's not bad, but doesn't match previous game, so I'm having another colorist do the backgrounds and use this new one for the characters only.
Enjoy it 8)
*faints out of massive nosebleed* You sir...are pure evil...I mean..DA:I...Witcher 3....Loren 2...bloody hell how I am suposed to buy all these games...well...guess it is time to make some sacrifices...now where did I put that lamb..
Choklad
Young scout

Post by Choklad »

This game has so many characters I want to romance! My poor brain is all confused! :lol:

2014 will be a very good year for games.
Binku_Muja
Young scout

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by Binku_Muja »

jack1974 wrote:The "camp talk" pose of Karen:
she stays in her throne room, since she is not in the party in the sequel. However, in the sequel the griffon (fastest transportation system in Aravorn world beside teleportation) will be available, so our brave Elenor will jump in one of them and fly back to the Citadel to talk with Karen when she wants! :lol:
Sorry to be a bother, but a majority of the images you've posted aren't even showing up. Were they removed, or are the links broken? :|
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah damn :( I posted them on twitter/tumblr, and probably after some time (months I guess) they are removed.
I need to reupload them to imgur or something when I have time!
Binku_Muja
Young scout

Post by Binku_Muja »

jack1974 wrote:Ah damn :( I posted them on twitter/tumblr, and probably after some time (months I guess) they are removed.
I need to reupload them to imgur or something when I have time!
Thank you for responding! I know you are very busy!

Would photobucket.com be of any use? I don't often get any grief from them so long as I log in every once in a while or don't move images into other folders without updating the link. The posted image stays up indefinately. :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes either imgur or photobucket should be safe bets :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Photobucket removes old images regularly as well, and some other hosts like ImageShack just replace them with giant banner ads.
Last edited by Troyen on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah wow lol. Maybe I should just upload them on my server then!
I'll do that when/if I do character intro blog posts, like I did in the past with other games :)
kestrel
Young scout

Post by kestrel »

Sorry for the necro but I just wanted to say I love, love, love the amazons with different body types. I hope they get colored and used in the game!