camp talk poses pt1

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
P_Tigras
Druid

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:
P_Tigras wrote:I can pick apart Bioware's offerings even more easily than I sometimes pick apart yours. :wink:
Thanks, I don't want to brag, but you're not the first person telling me that :mrgreen:
That's the spirit! :mrgreen:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

P_Tigras wrote:I can pick apart Bioware's offerings even more easily than I sometimes pick apart yours. :wink:
Recent Bioware games are not very hard to pick apart.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Franka wrote:
Recent Bioware games are not very hard to pick apart.
I agree. The last two Bioware's games(DA2 & ME3) weren't all that great(THEY.WEREN'T.AT. ALL.) and were clearly made just to cash a lot of money, not really given any though about the fans wishes or expectations. The Winter Wolves Games are one of the bests for a lot of reasons, but the one I really believe that set it apart from others is the fact that they take our opinions on consideration and the stories and characters are so well made. So that says something.
Lir-Har-Trend
Young scout

Post by Lir-Har-Trend »

Hey to all Loren fans and developers from grim, snowy, cold and dirty Russia.

We've all glad to hear that Winter Wolves are working on the sequel... we are keeping our fingers crossed that the date release would be 2014 with out any delay...

So uhm... yeah, theas a fan of the lore I... uhmm... I mean, we have one question it's about our favorite amazon princess. I hope this question won't start any debate... So, in the first game Loren's Jedi Sword (since it was glowing is it okay to call a Jedi sword?) while playing Human Path and Elven Path the 'Jedi' sword was called diferently: Hawk for elves and Ember (I hope that was it's name) for Humans. So what about the name of the sword at the second game? Will the Loren keep sword's old name or would she give it a new one? :?:
I know that's kind of strange question and not to mention it's really embarasing to ask about such a minor detail, while most of the community are speaking about romance and companions... :oops:
My apologise if the question is not approparate and is hard to answer

P.S. Long live the wolf pack!

P.S.S. Yes, there are russian fan community of Loren series, and I am speaking for it... Seriously... OO It's not just me and myself... there are a lot of us outhere
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hi and welcome! Was snowy and cold here too until today, probably the very first sunny day since months :)
About the swords, no worries will be explained in the beginning of the sequel. Not hard to guess what will happen! :wink: Cool also about the russian community, indeed I got many sales from there and it's very cool to see how things have changed in a few years there - not going to lie, just 4-5 years ago piracy was very widespread there and was really hard to get any sale!
Lir-Har-Trend
Young scout

Post by Lir-Har-Trend »

So the sword would be recalled or something? phwe... that's a relief... And here I thought I had to replay the first game to make a story more should we say 'more canonical'. No, I liked both paths in the game, but I thought that was strange that there were no signs of so called 'mole' which Grob was talking about... and I rally enjoyed the Draco interogation scene, I was sure Loren would make a kebab out of him :lol:

An about the piracy thing... Ah well, there are a joke about it here in Russia: pirate copy of the game is a standart edition, the licensed copy is a collectors edition :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha that saying is fun :lol:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Lir-Har-Trend wrote:So the sword would be recalled or something? phwe... that's a relief... And here I thought I had to replay the first game to make a story more should we say 'more canonical'.
Given that Loren is a dual-wielder, I'll lay odds that she'll get the second sword in the sequel so she can wield them both at the same time. Why would the gods stop at giving her one sword when they can give her both to better save the world and smite the evil ones? :mrgreen: She'll have to earn it of course, but that will be part of what makes it so fun.
No, I liked both paths in the game, but I thought that was strange that there were no signs of so called 'mole' which Grob was talking about... and I rally enjoyed the Draco interogation scene, I was sure Loren would make a kebab out of him :lol:
Poor Draco was bugged. Well at least they didn't sneak drugs into his luggage... :P
An about the piracy thing... Ah well, there are a joke about it here in Russia: pirate copy of the game is a standart edition, the licensed copy is a collectors edition :mrgreen:
:lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Got the sketches of the males, will post them from time to time:
Torza is the new entry, and it's GxB only (I'm saying again since it has been asked already if was BxB!). He likes playing dice, and he probably already lost a fortune with it :mrgreen:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

Whohoo! Finally one of the guys! (Although a pity that he's GxB only...) But great job nevertheless! XD Can't wait to find out more about his personality ;)
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD