camp talk poses pt1

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
P_Tigras
Druid

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Breza has really long legs, ehm, hair tail right? 8)
This new Breza is a total hotty. I love her new look, even if it is a bit softer than I imagined for a tough man-hating Amazon guard captain. Suddenly I have a new reason to go the G-G route in the sequel... :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

That is her happy face expression, she has some very angry ones too :)
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

I like the "new" Breza. And yes, look at that long hair! Imagine how it'd look if she unbraided it... *drools*
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Breza, such a beautiful lady... I will enjoy the G/G romance in the sequel, I'm sure ^_____^
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

I have been meaning to ask and scrolling back to see if anyone has asked before is... Well... Anyway. When did Breza get the tattoo on her forehead and does it mean anything?
Andredii
Young scout

Post by Andredii »

I've been wondering the same thing, maybe it has some relevance to her status as an Amazon?

Anyways, super psyched for this game, it looks like, even if things are a little rough now, it's gonna turn out to be pretty fantastic.
Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I would shake your hand, but this is the internet.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the tattoo and also the clothes she's wearing indicates that she is a different person now :wink:
Probably will be explained well in the game, and very likely in her personal quest.
About the game, is really rough now but I think the new colorist will be reliable, he always replies to email, is just that he is attending some specialization school abroad so he has much less free time. Also the game is so much bigger than the previous that is normal if it requires more time to make (writing, art, etc). Hopefully other games will fill the gap between its release :oops:
I'm doing all I can to "motivate" the various people working on it (and on the other RPGs) right now, be sure of that :)
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

jack1974 wrote:Yes the tattoo and also the clothes she's wearing indicates that she is a different person now :wink:
Probably will be explained well in the game, and very likely in her personal quest.
About the game, is really rough now but I think the new colorist will be reliable, he always replies to email, is just that he is attending some specialization school abroad so he has much less free time. Also the game is so much bigger than the previous that is normal if it requires more time to make (writing, art, etc). Hopefully other games will fill the gap between its release :oops:
I'm doing all I can to "motivate" the various people working on it (and on the other RPGs) right now, be sure of that :)
Remember if all else fails, whips and water torture are great motivators I'm sure! :twisted:
Elesiel
Young scout

Post by Elesiel »

One thing was bugging me for some time, so I even registered to post it :mrgreen:
The thing is, when we look at new outfits the body built is same. But based on skills and real life comparison - shouldn't warriors be more muscular or heavier then thief and mage?

Even dagger/two swords warriors who are agile would have more str aka muscle then mage (those in my opinion are hit and run types so - slim)
Thief, even str based would be more... wiry
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah of course, if I could afford to have different body types I would do it. But then, I would have to redo all the romance scenes for different body types as well, and the game wouldn't be out before 2020 :lol: