camp talk poses pt1

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by abnaxus »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Breza has really long legs, ehm, hair tail right? 8)
I like this art... but then I saw she is GxG exclusively :(
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

abnaxus wrote:I like this art... but then I saw she is GxG exclusively :(
But that's one of the best things! :)

And well Breza was always a Amazon traditionalist, I'm glad she is going to play a more prominent role in the sequel (and being romance-able doesn't hurt)

I believe Selith was gxg only at one point in the character planning, until Jack fleshed out the full romance chart we now have, you can't have them all, I'm going to have to make myself play through as Saren to see what Nook and the new Draco romance is like :oops:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Elesiel wrote:One thing was bugging me for some time, so I even registered to post it :mrgreen:
The thing is, when we look at new outfits the body built is same. But based on skills and real life comparison - shouldn't warriors be more muscular or heavier then thief and mage?
This sounds like a stereotype which is based more on film and video games than on real life. In real life I've known featherweight fighters and seen quite a few large, burly thieves. I don't know any mages in real life, at least not any real ones, but I doubt that they'd all necessarily be lightly built either.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Agreed with both answers! :)
Breza was always an Amazon traditionalist and besides there are plenty of hot women for BxG romance. I preferred to make Selith bisex since she is very particular and I'm sure people would have complained more. Will post more pictures in next days :wink:
And indeed fighters/thieves/mages bodies are just stereotypes, actually IMHO I think the most effective fighters aren't those big muscular wielding a giant two hand sword, but those moderately muscular but very agile that can avoid being hit and retaliate, maybe dual wielding swords 8)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

speaking of hot women... ehm, I mean demonesses...! 8)
She isn't too happy of being imprisoned! bad bad demoness girl! But maybe she'll be able to redeem herself... :wink:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I'm just glad she's not BxG only, now that would of been tragic! :(
josipa24
Young scout

Post by josipa24 »

Sylrissa wrote:I'm just glad she's not BxG only, now that would of been tragic! :(
:shock: Oh, God, that would have been horrible. I'm so thrilled she's a GXG option :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Image
speaking of hot women... ehm, I mean demonesses...! 8)
She isn't too happy of being imprisoned! bad bad demoness girl! But maybe she'll be able to redeem herself... :wink:
She's a demoness, she's supposed to enjoy a bit of bondage. Or is it only other peoples' bondage that she enjoys?

HAHAHAHAH! The high heels in the woods are back, and this time, stilettos! Well I suppose if anyone can pull off sexily walking in the woods with heels without falling on her undignified rear end, it's a succubus. Her leg manacles just add to the accomplishment. She must be highly skilled in "f-me shoe" agility.
Sylrissa wrote:I'm just glad she's not BxG only, now that would of been tragic! :(
She's a demoness, they're "trysexual". I can't imagine her limited to just one gender......or.......species, for that matter. :twisted: Now if there is a character in the game that might be inclined to volunteer for a menage-a-trois if the protagonist is already in a relationship, it would most likely be her. :wink:
josipa24
Young scout

Post by josipa24 »

P_Tigras wrote:
She's a demoness, they're "trysexual". I can't imagine her limited to just one gender......or.......species, for that matter. :twisted:
Well, she did put my whole team under her spell that one time, but who's to say what her actual preferences are (except Aleema :) )? I kinda figured that being a succubus doesn't have to mean anything, orientation-wise, but I could be wrong. It's been known to happen :mrgreen: .

But anyway, I'm just glad she turned out to be bi (or maybe pansexual would be a better term if what you think is true).
P_Tigras wrote: Now if there is a character in the game that might be inclined to volunteer for a menage-a-trois if the protagonist is already in a relationship, it would most likely be her. :wink:
Yes, but my Elenor is with Chambara :mrgreen: . I don't think Chambara would take kindly to that (doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to flirt with someone, just to see what happens :twisted: )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I agree she could be pansexual maybe, since she isn't even a human (even if she looks female, has horns, wings and tail! :lol:)
The jealousy scenes of that game will be a mess, with so many characters and so many bisexual ones !