Art Thread [Loren 2]

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Aronco
Young scout

Re: Art Thread [Loren 2]

Post by Aronco »

I think some of the class outfits are way too cosplay-ish, especially the Elenor ones... looks more like halloween costumes than clothing/armor.
Aronco
Young scout

Post by Aronco »

another thing I wanted to say is, that imo the kind of greek looking thing Breza wears in one of these pictures looks awesome, and I hope the Amazons will look a little more like the ones from ancient greek mythology. :)
Aronco
Young scout

Re: Art Thread [Loren Amazon Princess]

Post by Aronco »

sry, but one more thing, will the Loren romance actually be DLC locked?
Because if that's the case, I have to say that that's kinda bull. I mean, the elenorxloren romance one of the most important things to me in the first game, so I hope I am just misunderstanding that picture where it seems to show Loren on the DLC-locked side.
Seriously, you don't really plan on doing that, do you? D:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There is NO DLC. There will be two separate games/stories, since the cast exploded (was a big mistake thinking about it now, but what's done is done) so there's no way I can do a single game with 12+ love interests :lol:
Simply the story being done first is the one with the new love interests, but if you're only interested in Loren/Elenor you can just play the other game/story, without the need to buy the "other part".
Aronco
Young scout

Post by Aronco »

jack1974 wrote:There is NO DLC. There will be two separate games/stories, since the cast exploded (was a big mistake thinking about it now, but what's done is done) so there's no way I can do a single game with 12+ love interests :lol:
Simply the story being done first is the one with the new love interests, but if you're only interested in Loren/Elenor you can just play the other game/story, without the need to buy the "other part".
okay thank you SO MUCH for telling me, I was really kinda scared!!!
So there will be one part that continues the story of loren, elenor etc, and one with different characters?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes exactly at beginning of the game you can choose what happened (who elenor/saren romanced in first game if any).
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Can Saren romance Elenor? Then you'd get the whole trying to get back to your partner subplot.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol I don't think it's necessary to complicate it even more :)
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote:Lol I don't think it's necessary to complicate it even more :)
Lol besides this game has already been broken into 2 parts due to how many romances it already has, and since there is no naga romances no Saren/Elenor romances. XD
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

jack1974 wrote:Image
So writer found a better name for "Torza" (I used that name also as goddess in Spirited Heart). He's Nathir, and I also made him black, because of diversity :)
Just wanted to pop in and say I like the pin-ups and also appreciate Nathir's new name + coloring! The original coloring kind of made him look... Sharkish. And diversity is always good!