Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
krisslanza
Young scout

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by krisslanza »

I would think the only romance routes that have a "fall in love" part will be for the new ones, such as Selith, Breza and Jul?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, for the others in the beginning of the game you can choose the existing relationship, and when the story starts you're together already. That of course doesn't mean that there can't be some moments of fight, problems, etc!
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

But of course! After all, if you had a prior relationship, it's going to all about maintaining it instead of kindling it! Should be quite interesting. In the meantime, I shall amuse myself with my silly little writings...
ankewl
Young scout

Post by ankewl »

jack1974 wrote: Torza=human paladin. When I'll post his fullbody image (sexy version) with naked chest I think people will like it :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Someone please tell me they also laughed as hard as me imagining Jack say that!

On-topic though, if your estimated release date for the main game is Q3 2013 then what about the release date for the expansion? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I don't know haha. One thing is sure, if summer next year is like this one (with an insane heat which put both me and Aleema KO for almost 2 months) you can consider lucky if the game is finished next year at all. The expansion since will be quite big for sure in 2014. Is weird to be talking about 2014 as release date. Let's just hope the Mayans weren't right! The world can't end without a Loren 2.
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

jack1974 wrote:Well I don't know haha. One thing is sure, if summer next year is like this one (with an insane heat which put both me and Aleema KO for almost 2 months) you can consider lucky if the game is finished next year at all. The expansion since will be quite big for sure in 2014. Is weird to be talking about 2014 as release date. Let's just hope the Mayans weren't right! The world can't end without a Loren 2.
Of course the Mayans are right! They know when their calendar starts over :lol:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Well I don't know haha. One thing is sure, if summer next year is like this one (with an insane heat which put both me and Aleema KO for almost 2 months) you can consider lucky if the game is finished next year at all. The expansion since will be quite big for sure in 2014. Is weird to be talking about 2014 as release date. Let's just hope the Mayans weren't right! The world can't end without a Loren 2.
Hopefully it won't be quite that insanely hot come summer for you all next year, do you have any people from where the seasons are swapped?, then you could have progress all year round!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well from what I know (though I am no expert) it was quite uncommon for Aleema that heat - in 2011 she was writing Spirited Heart Girl's Love during the summer without problems. So hopefully 2013 will be like 2011 for her. Here sadly it's more common. To be honest I always reserved the Summer to take a break from things, taking advantage of the heat to go outside more, etc. The problem was that this year, even at 800m on sea level, there was 34°C !!! :shock: so I couldn't even do my usual trips in the mountains nearby since I was always exhausted. Hopefully it was just a bizarre event and won't repeat in the next 5-6 years :)
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Thanks for answering my questions and I seem to have most right but very curious about some of the thing but those quest can come later. I wondered one thing though. If say five years have gone past (Selith was a little girl in the girl so some time had to pass) When you have made some of the characters over they look older where older don't. Myrth, Draco, Mesphit, Breza and possibly Chambara (because of the dark witch thing But she has had one and you told us why.) I can see not aging much but Amukiki, Loren and Karen it's a little strange (Saren we have seen the change :)).
Or maybe I have the time scale wrong and me question is mute.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well maybe lizardmen grow up at quicker pace than humans. They live a short but intense life! :wink:
I didn't ask artist to make them older in particular, I think is just a different pose. Let's say 5 years have passed, I don't think it should have such a huge impact on people. So if some characters looks older is definitely not intentional!