Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Arasia_Valentia
Young scout

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by Arasia_Valentia »

The hardest thing about these new romances is ether I end up in the first game alone (and mesphit is too dear to me to do that) or I break up with existing characters. And by god I would never be able to break Mesphits heart, for I would surely die. It seems like you have a lot on your plate this year, but I’ll have you know no matter how long this takes to come out I’ll support it! Even if I see it 47 years from now.
Katicflis
Young scout

Post by Katicflis »

As a straight female, I could care less if every male romance option can be romanced by male or female characters. So I find requests for more gay-only or straight-only options strange. Its not like you ever have to pursue the non-gay or non-straight romance paths youre not interested in. Why not just let every sexuality get to live out their e-desires?
jjldvic
Young scout

Post by jjldvic »

Is there no way you could make a romance for Saren and Karen. I felt really sad that wasn't available in the first game. If you could, would please try to make a romance for them?
DarthJadus
Young scout

Post by DarthJadus »

Pleeeaaaseee please! Let us romance Karen as a male! :'( :'(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's impossible for two simple reasons:
1) it would break completely the world building. Loren is an exception and Karen loved Ryzom but was the only man, and she also regret it. Otherwise I could just say that all amazons aren't lesbian but bisex :lol:)
2) even IF I wanted, I don't have the art. So what should I do, allow Karen/Saren romance without CG? or using another artist (ugh, no). Besides that game is ALREADY too big and I regret planning it to be so big, so it would be a totally insane move from any perspective
jjldvic
Young scout

Post by jjldvic »

jack1974 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:24 am It's impossible for two simple reasons:
1) it would break completely the world building. Loren is an exception and Karen loved Ryzom but was the only man, and she also regret it. Otherwise I could just say that all amazons aren't lesbian but bisex :lol:)
2) even IF I wanted, I don't have the art. So what should I do, allow Karen/Saren romance without CG? or using another artist (ugh, no). Besides that game is ALREADY too big and I regret planning it to be so big, so it would be a totally insane move from any perspective
I have faith in you. Besides Love knows no bounds. Insanity and Genius are two sides of the same coin. It wouldn't break the world. A game is never big enough. And also Pleeaaasssseee.
Mettii
Young scout

Post by Mettii »

I can't see Karen with another man and it would not make sense for her story or character. As much as I appreciate bisexual options it just doesn't feel right for Karen after what she has been through. Just my opinion :)
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Yeah,

yearn for Karen as much as you like.

More Chambarra for me :lol:
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters