Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by SirSlothMan »

Two questions and I hope its not too early to ask or if it has been answered somewhere deep within the threads but first, what is the cannon ending for Loren 1 that begins Loren 2, I myself felt a bit judgmental in hunting down Zeal and killed Mother Morte and the vampires and let him go, but im just curious what the start of Loren 2 will be going off of. And second, for the romance options, if you decided to not romance anybody in the first game and begin Loren 2 as such will you be able to romance a Loren 1 character such as Karen or would you have needed to have a past relationship with her to begin the romance in the second game?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So far honestly we haven't decided it yet. The story has been written with Jul for the demons (which is surely to be alive in all endings) but everything else could work either way.
About the other question I have to talk with the second writer (we decided to have another writer help with the "old party story" otherwise this wouldn't be ready in the next 4 years). In general doesn't make much sense to redo the "getting to know each other" thing with the OLD characters, since it has been already done in the first game. For sure there would be a sort of couple life/scenes with existing romances. We're debating if to allow the possibility to break up with the old love, if you do some really bad things (for him/her), I think that could be interesting :)
Starting with no romance, not sure how to handle that too honestly. Need to think about it!
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

And now I wonder if the achievement for romancing Jul is going to be called Demonogamy (combination of demon and monogamy)
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote: Starting with no romance, not sure how to handle that too honestly. Need to think about it!
I thought if you start with no romance you get to presue a romance with characters from Loren 1 from beginning, I mean yes getting to know each other was already done but just because they already know each other and haven't gotten involved in romantic relationship up till now doesn't mean that that can't change. Is it not going to be that way?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Miakoda wrote:And now I wonder if the achievement for romancing Jul is going to be called Demonogamy (combination of demon and monogamy)
Haha will use that name for the achievement for sure! :)
DarkWolf wrote:Is it not going to be that way?
I don't know yet, need to talk with the writer about it. Once QoT and Undead Lily are finished, I'll start whipping-ahem, "motivating" Loren 2 writers, since I'd like to get that game done too!
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:
Miakoda wrote:And now I wonder if the achievement for romancing Jul is going to be called Demonogamy (combination of demon and monogamy)
Haha will use that name for the achievement for sure! :)
For Saren or Elanor?
For the other, I came up w/ a thing I Think would also work: Soul'd Out.

Right? :twisted:
saruri
Young scout

Post by saruri »

jack1974 wrote:...I'll start whipping-ahem, "motivating" Loren 2 writers, since I'd like to get that game done too!
Yes, please please please do!!! > < I really want to have this game so very much!!!!!! (☆▽☆) Ohh, how I wish it could be released soon!!! (¯﹃¯)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Wait! Jul is into monogamy? For a demon that's downright scandalous... :-o
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

P_Tigras wrote:
Wait! Jul is into monogamy? For a demon that's downright scandalous... :-o
But wouldn't scandalous for a Demon be the kind of thing they aim for? :wink:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Maybe, but all of the other demons are going to prude-shame her over it...