In a hypothetical sequel...

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games

Where it should take place an hypothetical sequel?

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Re: In a hypothetical sequel...

Post by jack1974 »

Whip? Chambara would agree with you :lol:
josipa24
Young scout

Post by josipa24 »

jack1974 wrote:Whip? Chambara would agree with you :lol:
Wait, seriously? This is awesome :)!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well her endings are a bit... "dominatrix" :mrgreen:
wildcard
Young scout

Post by wildcard »

TEASE!!! XD
Don't browse the forums XD Do the coding *laughs*

*squishes* Naw... Those who work hard may also play :D And we love having your around :D
*hides whip. for now*

Btw: I'd totally do a Chambara Cosplay if I wasn't already 'dragged' into doing a Saren one XD
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I agree... Chambara for the win! Her clothes(and herself, obviously XD) are faboulous, I could draw her forever without feeling bored. Perfect woman is perfect. XD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Madance wrote:I agree... Chambara for the win! Her clothes(and herself, obviously XD) are faboulous, I could draw her forever without feeling bored. Perfect woman is perfect. XD
Damn, I'm terribly sorry to inform you that she'll wear absolutely no clothes in the romance ending images!! :mrgreen:
josipa24
Young scout

Post by josipa24 »

jack1974 wrote:
Madance wrote:I agree... Chambara for the win! Her clothes(and herself, obviously XD) are faboulous, I could draw her forever without feeling bored. Perfect woman is perfect. XD
Damn, I'm terribly sorry to inform you that she'll wear absolutely no clothes in the romance ending images!! :mrgreen:
Oh, for God's sake, Jack! How am I supposed to patiently wait for the expansion now? :) :mrgreen:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

And thank god for this!I'm waiting not-so-patiently(I dont even know if I wrote this right) for the expansion just to see/know/flirt with her XD :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe, meanwhile I made a decision for sequel's ending scenes: will have a pose so that can be shown with characters dressed (maybe slightly more sexy, but no nakedness) and the sexy version instead will feature full nudity (not erotic, but something like Chambara, perhaps a bit more modest). This way even those playing in covered mode will be able to see the ending scene, only will be almost family friendly (or family friendly if you're in Europe! :lol:).
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

jack1974 wrote:Hehe, meanwhile I made a decision for sequel's ending scenes: will have a pose so that can be shown with characters dressed (maybe slightly more sexy, but no nakedness) and the sexy version instead will feature full nudity (not erotic, but something like Chambara, perhaps a bit more modest). This way even those playing in covered mode will be able to see the ending scene, only will be almost family friendly (or family friendly if you're in Europe! :lol:).

Jack,
You really know how to pique my interest. :wink: