TOA: An Elven Marriage dev thread

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: TOA: An Elven Marriage dev thread

Post by jack1974 »

For those worried that I am delaying this game because of the new KS... fear not! The thing is, I realized that there would be a big gap of releases because this game needs at least another 6 months of development, and meanwhile I will write the Beastmaster Princess and still keep working on this, but this way I'll have a new release.
Working full-time on a single game and release it like I did for Planet Stronghold 2 is a complete commercial suicide. I cannot afford to release no games or even just 1 in a year. Must be at least 2 :shock:

Today added the item levels display directly in the inventory so it's easier to understand what to equip:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Finished entering over 250 items today... 90 of weapons have also skill, including a few custom one (not reused from normal battle skills). I hope it will be worth it :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

new beautiful location added!
I'm working on this game every time I have the chance. Once the KS is over I'll also need to work on Beastmaster Princess obviously, but I plan to still have time to keep going on this one as well. Both games should be out next year 8)