A (very) small Lynn inconsistency

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
uggron
Young scout

A (very) small Lynn inconsistency

Post by uggron »

Feels kinda petty to even bring this up, but I figure you might appreciate the feedback, especially when you probably won't have too change much.

At one point during the wind festival, Lynn says "I usually go to the elven places, but sometimes I like to come here." (about the Barking Duck)

But afterwards, in a later event she says "That's where I go too. I prefer it, honestly..." etc. (again about the Barking Duck)

It could have been intentional, but basically she first implies that going to the Barking Duck is the exception, but then she implies it's the rule. There isn't any actual contradiction; she might just mean that she less frequently goes to the Barking Duck despite preferring it, but that would seem odd to me. It's the sort of minor thing only really nitpicky would-be writers like me would notice :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: A (very) small Lynn inconsistency

Post by jack1974 »

Yes other people reported this, but I think it's because Lynn doesn't want Amber to know what she does in that elven place (the dance thing). I might change it though if people think it's too confusing.
uggron
Young scout

Post by uggron »

That does seem possible. Sorry that it's already mentioned - I couldn't find a search function on the forum anywhere.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No worries :) There isn't a global search but in each subforum should appear on top of the page.