Pros and cons of a game

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Re: Pros and cons of a game

Post by SimonStardust »

Thee Forsaken One wrote:
SimonStardust wrote:Overall the issue with the romance paths I have is not that they feel rushed, but rather not thoroughly thought-out.
Some comments on the particular routes. I had limited control over the endings and directions of the routes because I was taking over from a previous writer. All of the routes were largely set out (Although I did my best to modify them as best I could) and the CGs were already done.
This of course changes my view on the paths greatly. I didn't know that. Taking over from another writer is never easy, as well as writing with set CGs. Considering this I think you did the best possible job on writing the paths. ^^
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
P_Tigras
Druid

Re: Pros and cons of a game

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:
DarkWolf wrote: True I think this is mainly a problem of restricting writer to write a route in x number of scenes.
Aand if I allowed more scenes, other people would complain "why Cosmina/Reed have MORE scenes than the other routes!?".
Instead, Cosmina/Reed only gets by far the most text stuffed into the same number of scenes. :P
AH, the glamorous life of an indie developer! :lol:
And to think, instead of cavorting with the babes on a yacht, you're still humble enough to come out on the forums and interact with all of your fans.