I will start with cons as I believe leaving pros for end leaves a better "aftertaste".
- I thought some events felt out of place, specifically main quest endings, as in every playtrough you get one of many romantic endings + one of 4 main quest endings witch are unrelated to a romantic endings, I thought that often those wouldn't really fit well together and thought that it would make more sense if those ware a separate ending you can get if you don't get a romance ending. Also break up events, as there is only one break up scene for every romance option and you can trigger them in different time periods sometimes those scenes feel out of place, like how Amber can break up with Lynn before Lynn even confesses her feelings.
- I thought that in adult age things ware moving too fast, witch made me feel that routes in adult age when romance starts ware rushed (At least for yuri routes, I didn't play otome ones)
- Lynn's route, I thought that there are more then one problem with this route in particular. I already talked about this in "the polygamy thread" but I really hated how Lynn treated Amber in her route, it felt like Amber was always secondary to Lynn and like she treated her like a plaything, it never felt like there is even a possibility that Lynn would choose Amber over Lair. Also I thought Lynn's personality changed a lot from previous events in young age, I mean I know 2 years have past in between but still.... She just doesn't seem like Lynn we come to like in young age at all.
- Unavoidable dates with Liar in young age. Even when Liar first time invited Amber to date I thought it was wrong not to have a choice to say no, but there I could still be ok with it as it is only one diner, not that big of a deal, but with the way that date ended I highly doubt that I was the only one who really wanted to say no to a second date. I know that in that event Amber learns some important things about some other characters as well, but was there a different way.
- I thought that CGs ware of a lower quality then rest of the game art. Not sure if it's a different artist or if CGs ware just this artist's week point.
- Can't say I appreciate fan service (images you get after getting all endings of one character), true I know I am probably a minority for this one.
- True crafting was fun at a beginning, after some time it start to feel like a chore, especially if you are trying to make a final quest item. And since only items that are story relevant are final quest item and romance item one per one romance you are getting, for the most part it didn't really feel like it matters what you make so there wasn't much to drive you to play around with crafting system and make different items. And since all other request are random and there is no punishment for refusing and/or failing a request they didn't really help a lot.
- I said this multiple times even before a game was released but this game has some really cute characters.
- True I am generally pro yuri I really liked Amber, Cosa & Reed poly triangle and I thought that they ware super sweet when they get into their "who is going to show more affection for who" the 3 way, and when they start competing who loves who more.
- I really liked that there was a possibility for Amber to become
I am probably forgetting to mention something, but I can't remember what . So this is it.