A Mysterious Letter... (Fanfic-type thing)

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
BobTheMob
Druid

A Mysterious Letter... (Fanfic-type thing)

Post by BobTheMob »

The following is based off a theory of mine from SOTW. It will probably be edited as time goes by, so please excuse any seemingly sloppy writing as I go along.

Please note that the writing of this is meant to take place prior to Chalassa having been saved.

“You shall be opened only by my daughter, should she ever be ready to know her past.”

My dearest daughter,
I apologize for leaving you behind, but keeping you with me would only lead to danger for you. The life of a fugitive is not something you deserve. Trust me, you’ll be much better off with whoever finds you.

By this point you may have noticed that you don’t look like most Dark Elves in that most of them are blue. The reason behind that is why I’ve left you to be adopted:

Part of the blood in your veins is that of a race of people known as Bloodskins. Because you have that in your own blood, your father would have trained you since birth to be an assassin, and so I wanted to give you a chance at a better Life, one where you could heal rather than kill...as I used to be able to prior to having wed.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: A Mysterious Letter... (Fanfic-type thing)

Post by jack1974 »

Haha that's an interesting theory.
Though there isn't mention of Chalassa in Amber. In another secret game in the works though... yes :wink:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:In another secret game in the works though... yes :wink:
Why must you insist on givin just the tiniest hints leaving us hangin, Jack? :cry: Haha.
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

Haha cute theory. Sorry, no SotW characters are mentioned or feature in Amber's Magic Shop.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

BobTheMob wrote:
Why must you insist on givin just the tiniest hints leaving us hangin, Jack? :cry: Haha.
Considering Forsaken is writing it, you won't be hanging for long I think! :mrgreen:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:
BobTheMob wrote:
Considering Forsaken is writing it, you won't be hanging for long I think! :mrgreen:
In that case (and if I'm overstepping, tell me so I know to back off)---since I'm guessing this refers to the Dingirra thing, and it's after SOTW, is Chalassa free in this new game or is she still under control?

Also, (and I realize it's probably too late, but I feel the need to say about this) :

The idea was gonna be that Amber's mom was the Dark Elf encountered in the expansion of SOTW; that prior to Chalassa having been saved and her and Althea freeing the Bloodskins she had married a Bloodskin (not knowing such about him) and because of that her skin went from blue to purple.

Oh well...
Last edited by BobTheMob on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

BobTheMob wrote:
jack1974 wrote:
BobTheMob wrote:
In that case (and if I'm overstepping, tell me so I know to back off)---since I'm guessing this refers to the Dingirra thing, and it's after SOTW, is Chalassa free in this new game or is she still under control?
It's set after SotW. I think I'm okay saying that...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is after SOTW. And it's not needed to say if she is free or under control for the scope of that story. So you can have any canon ending you want from SOTW.
Though probably if I'll have to choose one in a future game, I think will make the Althea/Chalassa ending canon :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Yes is after SOTW. And it's not needed to say if she is free or under control for the scope of that story. So you can have any canon ending you want from SOTW.
Though probably if I'll have to choose one in a future game, I think will make the Althea/Chalassa ending canon :)
One more thing then (sorry! :oops: )--

For those who hadn't played the expansion
Spoiler:
Will Rowinda return, then?

I always wanted to see her come back, since she's apparently still alive. :)
Again, if I'm overstepping tell me.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Spoilers for SOTW ahead:
Spoiler:
There is a couple of plot holes in your theory, first Chalassa is not a Bi she clearly states that she only likes girls, so unless if in Avaron there is a way for two girls to have child then Chalassa wouldn't have a child. I wouldn't mind if that was a case and PSCD seems to support the idea of 2 girls being able to have a child, and while I assuming that is probably true technology Avaron in it's place have magic so I don't find that idea impossible but even then I find it hard to believe that she would have a child before she was freed because if I am not mistaken Bloodskins have their curse since birth so regarding curse it would be irrelevant whatever she was raised by bloodskins or not. Also you seem to be assuming in your theory that Chalassa out of obligation to her clan would have a child but if you remember bloodskins curse is divided in 3 groups and only one of those groups are the one with responsibility to continue the bloodskins line while Chalassa falls under the group witch has responsibility to kill.

Regarding Rowinda while I have no idea if she will return or not in some future games I think it was pretty clear that she didn't die in an end.