Amber's Magic Shop previews

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Amber's Magic Shop previews

Post by jack1974 »

I had the chance to hire again Loren artist for a short period of time, before he begins his work as mangaka. I thought it would have been perfect for Bionic Heart sequel but alas I didn't had anything planned yet (was too busy... sigh). So the only game storyboard that I had available, was of Amber's Magic Shop, thus he'll be doing the art for that game! Here's a sketch of the main character Amber:
Quilloxt
Young scout

Re: Amber's Magic Shop previews

Post by Quilloxt »

Interesting!! Hope to see the game soon :D
Josep Maria
Young scout

Post by Josep Maria »

Beautiful drawing!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The sketch above will be covered with another clothing for most of the game, since this is an otome game aimed at women, and used only in the yuri path :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Here's the new outfit:
I think she now looks better in general, and for sure more like an apprentice alchemist, while in the previous version, not really... :mrgreen:
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

I like the previous version, but you probably already suspected I would. :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Previous version will still be used, is her sexy outfit she wears in the yuri path with an interesting (and rather unique) female character :mrgreen:
pysali
Young scout

Post by pysali »

I like both sketches, though she looks a lot older in the first one. Then again, what's alchemy for if not transmutation? I'm super interested in this one and the art is so pretty. I'm really happy you got the Loren artist back.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah no wait, is because in the game there are indeed "two stages", when characters are young, and when are adult. I posted the adult version and then the young, but both will be present in the game :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I've made an image showing all the romance of Amber's Magic Shop:
From left: Daniel The Wizard, Stan the Noble, Bernard the Bounty Hunter and Ruby... :mrgreen: (guess what she is! lol)
Those are the "adult" versions, the younger versions have bigger eyes and more young features (Bernard has less scars for example).

Also, despite Ruby scanty clothes, I've fixed Amber and lots of ending CGs so that the game is more "otome friendly". The only hot scenes are the yuri ones, since asking around in yuri forums seems that lesbian girls like to see some skin and said it was OK 8)