Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
candesco
Young scout

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by candesco »

So you need to have 600 from both stats. First thought it has to do with the grades, but it doesn't seems so. That is strange, cause you don't get a message about that. After the spring break i got a message that the stats were changed, but i saw everywhere 300 and 200 and that makes 500.
I went for isabella and i know that she requires the spontaneous and active, with the first one as most important. Met the requirements for the spring break and after it met the requirements for the summer thing, but still got the message i was under 600. Seems like i had to pump more into spontaneous.
Bittersweet_Princess
Young scout

Post by Bittersweet_Princess »

If you have 300+200 you reach the "Good Ending", with the second CG, but to achieve the "Better" or "Best" ending you have to reach 600 as sum of the two stats
HollyIce114
Young scout

Post by HollyIce114 »

I'm trying out Max's Anne path. By spring break, I had 160 points for stat A, 120 points for stat B, then my grades were up to above 400. I've played twice and followed practically every tip I could find in this forum, but I still couldn't unlock the romance scene. What am I missing? :(
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Check if you have the right stats for Anne. Also, you seem to have worked poor Max to exhastion, it is really, really worth to keep the energy at 80-100 all the time. You must leave out a few activities, but the increased stat gain for the activities you do makes up for it. (you get stat A + stat B of near 500, and 500 grades as well by spring break ... at least if playing the easy level ;-) ) Though for the spring break your stats should be enough.

You did not write what your relationship with Anne is. You might also have messed up with the Valentine gift. Basically, the best bet for getting Anne is to play each and every scene where you get relationship with Anne, and not to play the others to get energy.

BTW: Try to keep some money, it seems as if Max's music career takes off if you manage to save enough.
HollyIce114
Young scout

Post by HollyIce114 »

Lonestar51 wrote:Check if you have the right stats for Anne. Also, you seem to have worked poor Max to exhastion, it is really, really worth to keep the energy at 80-100 all the time. You must leave out a few activities, but the increased stat gain for the activities you do makes up for it. (you get stat A + stat B of near 500, and 500 grades as well by spring break ... at least if playing the easy level ;-) ) Though for the spring break your stats should be enough.

You did not write what your relationship with Anne is. You might also have messed up with the Valentine gift. Basically, the best bet for getting Anne is to play each and every scene where you get relationship with Anne, and not to play the others to get energy.

BTW: Try to keep some money, it seems as if Max's music career takes off if you manage to save enough.
Hey Lonestar, thanks for the tips. I forgot quite a lot of information, heh. :) My relationship with Anne was 95, and my energy never got lower than 85. Plus I gift I gave her added 10 relationship points. I guess I'll start over and try skipping the other events.
Strawberry
Young scout

Post by Strawberry »

Hi everyone!

I've been playing this game for a few days now and hopefully I could get some help with it? I'm having difficulty trying to get Dominic's good ending.

I've already played the game 4 times (each time trying to pursue Dominic) and I can never get the 300+200 stat requirement at the end. I've read through the forums and followed all the tips other users have said, but I'm always around 50 points behind the 500 mark to get the second CG for him and Anne. I've kept my energy at 80% or higher almost everyday, kept my grades up and I'm still messing up the ending somehow? I always play on easy mode. I've tried doing all of Dominic's events and skipped the rest, and then tried a new file doing every single event that popped up, and I keep getting around 450 stats at the end of each of my playthroughs. I don't mind missing out on the 600 point one since that seems impossible for me, but I want to get the 500 point one at least.

I play this on my iPad and I've read the iOS version is different from the PC/Mac version? Is it really much more difficult to play the iOS version?

I could easily get the 150+100 points (plus 250 grades) before spring break, but I feel like it's impossible to get 300+200 at the end of the game because of lack of more weeks/conflicting events that interrupt my stat building.

It would be really helpful if someone could give me some insight to this because I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong. Please and thank you for your time!
lanawinst
Young scout

Post by lanawinst »

I was in the exact same situation than you on IOS and yes, the IOS version is way harder than the PC version. But Jack knows about the problem and made us a fix, yay for him :) Now we just have to wait patiently for the app to be updated by the coder.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think he submitted it already, but you know... Apple approval times... even 3 weeks can pass :roll:
Strawberry
Young scout

Post by Strawberry »

lanawinst wrote:I was in the exact same situation than you on IOS and yes, the IOS version is way harder than the PC version. But Jack knows about the problem and made us a fix, yay for him :) Now we just have to wait patiently for the app to be updated by the coder.
Oh really? That's a relief. I thought I was doing something wrong, but that's great news! I don't mind waiting.
jack1974 wrote:I think he submitted it already, but you know... Apple approval times... even 3 weeks can pass :roll:
Yay! Thank you very much for the quick response! Do you know if it's safe to pursue Isabella, Max, and Rakesh in the meantime? Or is it also difficult to achieve their endings until the update?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is better to wait for the update!