Roommates Tips and Tricks

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Re: Roommates Tips and Tricks

Post by Lonestar51 »

OtterFace wrote:How do your grades influence things?
Besides some love interests (see Miakoda's post), I think the grades change the lives in general: Max may either become a full time musician (bad grades), or have a successful band which later breaks up while he makes his degree and has a more conventional career. Not sure for Anne - when playing Anne Grades are The Most Important stat. ;-)
sabreene
Young scout

Post by sabreene »

As Max, with a high-middle grades (I think around 650), and a good band show (at least I think it was), I got an ending where he both got a degree AND the band was successful, so that was very nice! I like how the different grades change the career path.

I have yet to get the 999 grades playing as Anne, since I can't get my kindle to update to the version with the energy fix, but I'd love to see/know how/if the highest grades affect her ending text.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

sabreene wrote:As Max, with a high-middle grades (I think around 650), and a good band show (at least I think it was), I got an ending where he both got a degree AND the band was successful, so that was very nice! I like how the different grades change the career path.
I could be mistaken, but I do think how well his band does depends on how much money he has saved up from various jobs.