Roommate game

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Post Reply
MrEnvy8
Official writer
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: Roommate game

Post by MrEnvy8 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:16 pm

jack1974 wrote: not really the best question for the poor Anne, since the answer is... zero. But she'll recover all the lost time in that crazy college house :wink:
Actually I think the answer is 12 or so... Can't remember off hand. But this is because Anne is a clever lass who could probably best a monkey's paw if given the opportunity.

User avatar
Miakoda
Elder Druid
Posts: 880
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Re: Roommate game

Post by Miakoda » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:52 pm

MrEnvy8 wrote: ...But this is because Anne is a clever lass who could probably best a monkey's paw if given the opportunity.
You know, if a simple paw could grant a wish, however twisted, I would hate to meet the rest of the simian it belongs too ;)

More on topic, I think I will really enjoy Anne. That said, I'm glad the other games have also shown some evolution in characterizations, etc.

User avatar
ChaosMorning
Young scout
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Roommate game

Post by ChaosMorning » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:44 pm

So this looks to be the next game released, yes? That's good, I've been looking forward to it since it was first mentioned... god, was it early 2012? Hm.

Either way, a really long game that's also a romantic comedy with Flower Shop (time management) styled gameplay? Sign me up!

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14899
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: Roommate game

Post by jack1974 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Yes this will be the next one, probably in January (depends how much time the Steam thing will take me). And yes, was announced back in early 2012 if I remember correctly :)

User avatar
ChaosMorning
Young scout
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Roommate game

Post by ChaosMorning » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Oh wow, I was expecting March or something - that's great. Hopefully the Loren progress goes quick then so we can get a chance to play~

User avatar
ValHallen
Druid
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Re: Roommate game

Post by ValHallen » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:43 pm

jack1974 wrote:Yes this will be the next one, probably in January (depends how much time the Steam thing will take me). And yes, was announced back in early 2012 if I remember correctly :)
When will the pre-orders begin?

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14899
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: Roommate game

Post by jack1974 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:51 pm

They'll start as soon as the beta is available, I plan to test it well since is quite long and with many possible combinations. While the game is linear, some events influence others later, and so on (plus for the first time in one of my dating sims you can play as male or female so that adds up). As said I'm not 100% sure but I think January, which could either be beginning or end of January :mrgreen:

User avatar
ValHallen
Druid
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Re: Roommate game

Post by ValHallen » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:50 pm

jack1974 wrote:They'll start as soon as the beta is available, I plan to test it well since is quite long and with many possible combinations. While the game is linear, some events influence others later, and so on (plus for the first time in one of my dating sims you can play as male or female so that adds up). As said I'm not 100% sure but I think January, which could either be beginning or end of January :mrgreen:
Só its going to be in the beginning or in the end?

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14899
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: Roommate game

Post by jack1974 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:28 am

The end more likely :lol: yesterday did a big chunk of work though, the problem is that in those days I have 31209013 other things to do (and not related to games, accountancy and bureaucratic shit) so I'm going slower than usual :( but a beta for end of month still sounds feasible. I'm also having some items icons done, since I wanted to add a shopping screen like Nicole's, because there's a St. Valentine scene where you can give gifts to anyone you want.

DunKalar
Woods ranger
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Roommate game

Post by DunKalar » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:29 am

Gogo Jack,

should we massage your shoulders so you can work harder? :)
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters

Post Reply