College Romance: Rise of the Little Brother

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
DarkShockBro
Young scout

College Romance: Rise of the Little Brother

Post by DarkShockBro »

So I've been looking for one of the older WW / Tycoon Games' games in College Romance II, but I can't find it anywhere, which led me to asking: Summer Session was released on Itch.io for free due to it being an older game and used a very specific version of Ren'Py, so would it be possible to release this particular game on itch.io as well using the same sort of logic? If not, I understand, but it would be nice, since that game has piqued my curiosity.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: College Romance: Rise of the Little Brother

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm to be honest I am not even sure I still have the sources of that game anymore :oops: But was made together with another person so I should ask him too first.
DarkShockBro
Young scout

Re: College Romance: Rise of the Little Brother

Post by DarkShockBro »

I'd appreciate if you could. Thanks for the quick response; I enjoyed Senior Year / the original College Romance, so I really wanted to play the sequel, but it's unfortunately vanished from the internet. ^^; Even still, since you released Summer Session for free on itch.io, it'd definitely be nice if you could somehow find the game and upload that as well.