Happy New Year!

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Happy New Year!

Post by jack1974 »

Happy New Year to everyone. I made a blog post with my new year's goals as usual:
https://www.winterwolves.net/blog/2019/ ... 019-goals/

finishing 3 games in a year will be a good result. I am also hoping to manage to do one of my "experimental games" ideas involving a card game/sim mix, which I think could be fun. But of course need to find the time :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by Franka »

Happy new year. On the last day of last year, I quit my day job. While I figure out what to do with my life, I'll try my hand at making a visual novel. It might not go anywhere, but it will at least keep me busy.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Wow, good luck then. Today's climate in indie games is really difficult, very strong competition, etc but trying doesn't hurt :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Considering how half-hearted I currently am about it, it's probably not going to be my livelihood. I want to put something out there though. Right now, I'm still improving my Python skills, that's the least fun. :wink: