CHANGE OF TARGET AUDIENCE

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
DarkWolf
Druid

Re: CHANGE OF TARGET AUDIENCE

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:06 am And C14 Dating yuri is no longer a thing, sorry :)
It was completely canceled/dropped? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm not going to work anymore on games in which I have zero control, unless you want me to have 500 nicole yuri "in the works"? I don't think is such a great idea :lol:
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:20 pm I'm not going to work anymore on games in which I have zero control, unless you want me to have 500 nicole yuri "in the works"? I don't think is such a great idea :lol:
But I thought that C14 Dating team was pretty reliable, they also said that they expect to finish game they are currently working on in 2018. Well I guess I can't change your mind but I really do find it a shame, I was really looking foword to that one.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I have first hand information from people working on every game. There are a lot of things that can completely screw up a project. I'm not going in details since it's private stuff and I always respect people's privacy.
But I'm done with "the old system", from now on I'll only talk about games I'm 100% sure will get finished in a reasonable amount of time (not 5 years).
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Damn I was really looking forward to that one too, it's why I held off on buying the original. Fully respect that real life shit happens that's often wholly outside of our control.

Will this happen to other long in development titles as well? in order to focus on a 100% certain future going forward?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well since I'm going to write myself most of the next games (or finish writing them if are already started) there will be less risk. The issue could be with artists. Luckily, the following games have already all the art done:
Undead Lily
Loren 2 (part 1 and 2)
Planet Stronghold 2 (maybe we'll manage to add a bit more but not sure)
Volleyball Heaven
Roger Steel (the writing it's a very good point and I trust this writer will finish it)
Love Bites (obviously since is almost done)
Corona Borealis (art is almost all done and writing too)

everything else is unknown (I have also several games in progress that I'm not talking about in public). I don't know if I'll manage to finish those games. But the ones above, 99% sure of it - lol well unless something happens to ME, but in that case can't do much about it! :lol: