what I'm working on next

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: what I'm working on next

Post by jack1974 »

Today released Save the World on Steam as well. It was a fun game to make, but now I'm eager to go back working on my usual fantasy stuff. Main priority will be Elven Marriage of course, but I am also brainstorming and writing a few scenes for the next TFTU game, hoping to do a KS for it maybe next year.
Beside that I have a sort of psychological horror game to work on after An Elven Marriage to take a break from big stuff. We'll see what I manage to finish until end of year!
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:45 pm Beside that I have a sort of psychological horror game to work on after An Elven Marriage to take a break from big stuff. We'll see what I manage to finish until end of year!
Psychological horror, huh?
Tell us more, Jack! HYPED to hear such!!! >:D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So An Elven Marriage beta is going well, I might release it officially next week on my own site, and maybe mid-October on Steam (it has already been approved, just need to finish setting up some stuff there).
After this I suppose a few more bugs will pop-up during October and mabye November (it's still a complex RPG after all). However I think I might start the next KS around end of October since it would be good for Halloween... hoping to get a good trailer done in time :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So with An Elven Marriage done, what's next?

First, psychological horror yuri / adventure game: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... -of-chavez
KS will start shortly. I think it could be out in January next year if all goes well. I might expand it to have a secondary character as love interest :)

After this, depends. If the pre-production art for TFTU: Lilith, the 3rd and last game in the TFTU series, is at good point I might do it and release likely next Summer. Alternatively if I feel like it, I might begin work on ToA: Reign Of War, reusing same engine (I don't want to make too many gameplay design changes).
Or even the Thieves of Dingirra game, but for that I need to come up with a new gameplay system.

There are also a couple of secret games in the work that could be at good point around Q2 next year but since are unannounced I don't want to talk about them yet!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Wow time to update this thread :)

House of Chavez is in "closed beta", but tomorrow will be open to anyone, and I'll also start a thread here, even if not many people post here anymore (most are on Discord). This will be itchio URL: https://winter-wolves.itch.io/house-of-chavez

If all goes well, I think a release next month (April) it's likely, even on Steam.

Then, I'll be doing the Kickstarter for TFTU: Lilith: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... alm-lilith
Yes, it's the third and last game in the Tales From The Under-Realm series :) It features Evelyn as romance, and Odette (the adoptive daughter of Hazel and romance from the first game).
I'm probably going to do an animated intro for that game with OST and voiceovers :o

Then, Thieves Of DIngirra KS will happen later this year, probably after Summer, when I'll be more relaxed (personal stuff really broke my concentration this month). There's already a KS page up for that one as well: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... f-dingirra
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Jack,
I wish you success with the new games!
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thank you!