I need help with the Wiki

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: I need help with the Wiki

Post by jack1974 »

See my reply above. Heh, when I decide to give up the wiki suddenly 2 people volunteer to do it :lol:
Maybe I should have a forum section or something. I don't have time to keep up a wiki (like all open source software you need to update, fight spammers, etc) but I'll look if there's some very simple alternative I could use maybe...
Arcanalogia
Young scout

Post by Arcanalogia »

jack1974 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:19 am See my reply above. Heh, when I decide to give up the wiki suddenly 2 people volunteer to do it :lol:
Maybe I should have a forum section or something. I don't have time to keep up a wiki (like all open source software you need to update, fight spammers, etc) but I'll look if there's some very simple alternative I could use maybe...
try fandom
lumacakes
Young scout

Post by lumacakes »

Sorry I didn't see that reply!! I wonder if I am allowed to make a fandom Wikia? I already made one and am slowly adding information to it, but if it is not okay please let me know.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes sure, you're welcome to do it :)
grey_duck
Young scout

Post by grey_duck »

lumacakes wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:46 pm Sorry I didn't see that reply!! I wonder if I am allowed to make a fandom Wikia? I already made one and am slowly adding information to it, but if it is not okay please let me know.
Can you provide a link for those of us who'd like to contribute?