Discussion about future games

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Discussion about future games

Post by jack1974 »

SimonStardust wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:45 pm and I actually learned English with your games. :lol:
OH NO
WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?? :o my sincerest apologies! :lol: :lol:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

jack1974 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:51 pm
SimonStardust wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:45 pm and I actually learned English with your games. :lol:
OH NO
WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?? :o my sincerest apologies! :lol: :lol:
xDDD
I assumed you would write that. :lol:
But don't worry... I finished English at school with a straight B and I kept getting even better after that. (It's been a few years now... time flies. xD)
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
vultureblade
Young scout

Post by vultureblade »

I don't suppose we could get a side-scrolling Beat 'em Up game starring Shea and Althea? :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha that would be fun. I would like to include also the other characters. A beat'em up with Rowinda's fatalities would be hilarious :lol:
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

Well I think you should do a dragon dating game. I have found only two dragon dating sims online: one that's already out and another that's in development hell. So yeah the number of dragon dating games is very very low. :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

After I finish all the current games in progress, why not? Might take a while though :shock:
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

jack1974 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:39 pm After I finish all the current games in progress, why not? Might take a while though :shock:

Cool! I think that maybe the story could be where a spoiled princess flees an arranged marriage with an odorous duke and gets lost in a land of warring dragons. And the dragons call a truce so they can marry the princess. Maybe the dragons can turn into an anthropomorphic dragon version of themselves. Although you can pick the gender of the dragon by asking you what gender do you think this dragon is. So that way you could have female and male dragon suitors. Although you could also have the main character's gender be picked as well.

And along the way you learn more about dragon society and culture while the duke/duchess you were supposed to marry is out there looking for you and they're not going to let a bunch of worthless bags of scales get in their way to marry the main character and get the throne.

I think at the end, the dragon gods turn you into a dragon as well.

Just ideas I'm tossing at you. I had thought about doing something like this with the Choice Script system but I have a busy work schedule. :(