Steam Summer Sale

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Legendzerox
Young scout

Steam Summer Sale

Post by Legendzerox »

Well there goes my wallet. Bought around 130 dollars worth of games. I'm done. Good news Winter Wolves, I bought all 4 games of yours that was on sale.
Legendzerox
Young scout

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by Legendzerox »

Oh yeah, I upvoted Roommates. I must acquire it in my Steam library... Even though I already bought it... Along with Loren.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Depending on what interests you, Nicole (otome version) and Heileen 3 will be on Steam next month, and like other games, they will get a Steam key once released.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for the support :)
Roommates is still far from getting the "Greenlight", I must say that I'm a bit surprised since is a great game and is doing well. Probably is better when Steam will be open and I can just submit the games like I do on mobile :lol:
Anyway yes if you buy direct you'll always get the Steam key later, plus you get my own site version DRM free and in some cases (like Loren) uncensored... :wink: :wink:
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

Well shoot... Oh well... I guess. Too late now lol. Also there is a way around Steam censorship. Copy and paste the certain file over in the loren trial and overwrite the steam version. Or in theory that would work. I need to check that.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes true. But you lost karma points because you didn't buy directly from the developer!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

MY b man. If its any consolation, if SOTW has an uncensored parts, you can be sure I will buy it first on your site. Also, is Roommates gonna be censored on Steam? I know there was some shower scenes in there.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I don't think, since even the "steamy" shower scene had covers on all the "hotspots" so should be fine :mrgreen: