Weeklong sale! 7 to 14 April

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Weeklong sale! 7 to 14 April

Post by jack1974 »

The next Friday I'll be 40... I'm old :mrgreen:
Jokes apart, I'm doing a weeklong sale for all my games 50% off (except Roommates that is still too new). Loren on Steam will be discounted too :)
Regarding mobile, Amazon has the 50% off sale, for Google Play I gave up as I've explained in my blog post today. For iOS instead my friend who takes care of it changed the prices, so you should see a discount even there :)
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Re: Weeklong sale! 7 to 14 April

Post by Rebly82 »

I'm in my 30's already as well. Won't be long before I'll be joining you sometime. :lol:

But thanks for the sale. It is a good one. I prefer buying direct, and game on the PC, so the Google Play issues don't affect me so much, but hope it will be all okay for the others. :)
ill_intent
Young scout

Post by ill_intent »

heh, we're none of us getting any younger. ^^

Thanks for the promotion. Money has been parted with~!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Obviously I was joking when I said I'm old! :lol:
I'll say it only when I'm 99 years. Then I think I'll say that I'm old talking seriously!
Lady Tarrika
Young scout

Post by Lady Tarrika »

i had heard about the sale a little while ago. and 40? congrats. Your not old, just more seasoned. Besides your not much older then i am... so don't you dare call me old!! =3

Ty for the sale <3 you and the games y'all work on.
The Moonlight Glade supports Winter Wolves, a big thank you to the creative artists, songmakers, and story creators of Loren the Amazon Princess and Heileen Series.