My games on iOS

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

My games on iOS

Post by jack1974 »

Early this year I met a master from the orient who was 10 dan in porting games to annoying devices like iOS, and he said that could reach the Nirvana of iOS if I wanted.
I approved his dedication and hired him to do ports of my games to iOS. They're a bit experimental, but if the "demo" works, they should work. We're trying to improve the stability, since if you use the autoskip function they "crash to desktop", so for now don't use that option :mrgreen:

edit: I actually made a page on my site that I update with the iOS games as they're available:
http://www.winterwolves.com/ios_games.php
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: My games on iOS

Post by jack1974 »

A couple more games available on iOS, Heileen 2 and Spirited Heart:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heileen ... 10893?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spirite ... 91654?mt=8

also a new version of Always Remember Me with the bugs fixed is going to be approved in next days (fixes the crashes some people are experiencing).
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

Reading the reviews, somebody seems to think the game was stolen. Is Emmanuel Marty one of your aliases?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No, he's a friend coder who did the port, and I let him publish on his own account (I honestly had enough of the Apple submission process when I tried several months ago). But is all official, I got many emails from various people, despite me saying it publicly in my own twitter/FB about it :lol:
angelgidget
Young scout

Post by angelgidget »

I'm currently playing Winter in Fairbrook for ios and loving it! I look forward to when the RPGs come out. :D
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Does he have a caffeinated mode? He certainly seems to be cranking them out in a timely fashion :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well we worked for months to port the base engine, and now that is working, porting each game is faster :)
Planet Stronghold with a redesigned interface for mobile should show up next week (still in approval queue):
SerTabris
Young scout

Post by SerTabris »

I know that for at least a few of these, the Steam versions had certain things edited out. Could you provide a quick list of which of these games have any content differences from their original PC versions?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well some small differences:
- on PS1 I redid the GUI, but didn't touch the ending romances since there's really nothing particularly sexy :)
- on Heileen 3 I only put panties to Heileen in Sebastian's ending
- on Loren, I used the covered romances like for Steam, and you can't pick the spell/skill level (will use the higher one automatically). I had to do that because otherwise the buttons were too small :oops:

but that's it, the rest is the same. Anyway iOS uses the in-app purchase so you can play the games for quite some time to see the GUI changes.
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

"on Heileen 3 I only put panties to Heileen in Sebastian's ending"

what....

I think it is only fair to post full sized before and after screenshots of this to help people make their decision. :mrgreen: