Wikia considerations...

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Wikia considerations...

Post by jack1974 »

I think the best probably is to just put some blank lines, or put a spoiler warning on top? In next days will check if there's a better spoiler system that preserves the links :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Alright, will do.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Meant to update the wikia more, but between holidays, and work, ugh.

Anyways, I think I've gotten Aleema's excellent posts added, as well as making minor entries for Lasha (Myrth's mother), Uren the Great (Karen's mother), and Trudia.

Also, updated the timeline a little bit. Put in 'The Old Age' as the time of the Death Knights, and The Old War as the first war for Fost. These were names given by Aleema in the Codex thread in the Loren forum. I didn't flesh them out or anything ;) If I overstepped my bounds, I apologize, and will revert the posts. (Especially as the Timeline is Jack1974's creation, and I hope my additions isn't mucking it up).

Also been adding monsters/creatures from Magic Stones. Since so many of them were already there (like Centaurs, Ogres, etc.)...followed through on it. If this is to far, I can also remove them :)

Made a new listing as well for Religions/Institutions of Aravorn. This differs from Gods/Goddesses as it doesn't necessarily focus on a specific god or goddess. Loren introduced the Weald, the Cult of the Dead, Great-Mothers (of the Amazons) and the Temple of Truth (though the goddess herself will be listed under Gods/Goddesses), and
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Checked the timeline changes and seems good to me :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Cool. I went ahead and capitalized War in your Five Hundred Years War entry. Definitely a ripe time for adventure ;).

Also, is it possible to delete this entry:
http://aravorn.com/index.php?title=Grandtree

There is also one for GrandTree (where the T is capitalized). Sadly, this wikia is case sensitive, and in game, the T is capitalized. Naturally want to stay consistent.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe, someone is more nit-picky than me! deleted the page :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Hehe, someone is more nit-picky than me! deleted the page :)
Well, I am trying to stay consistent with the spellings already established.

I'll be adding more to the wiki later today, but looks like another spammer got into it:
http://aravorn.com/index.php?title=Spec ... 238.175.57

I don't know if there was a change in software, etc. You can see the differences here:
http://aravorn.com/index.php?title=Spir ... &oldid=541
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol I blocked account creation, and they still spam with an IP??
That's the problem with such things, there are so many security holes and so many idiot spammers in the world... :( removed it and banned the IP.