Estimate release dates of next games

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Pace675
Druid

Re: Estimate release dates of next games

Post by Pace675 »

Roger Steel: not before 2019
Lol I thought was polishing up the dialogues, yah I know this massive project still needs coding..... :shock:

Such. A. Tease.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes and coding it will be a titanic effort! :lol: Not just the RPG part, but even the "normal VN part" has a lot of skill check and branching. Once it's finished I think will be great, but for sure requires more attention than a "normal RPG" (like Cursed Lands for example).
But just the RPG part is probably 6 months of work, since it's steampunk so completely different from fantasy. I need to rethink the whole ruleset from scratch. Plus as usual I'd like to implement some new features :)

For other games I can reuse existing frameworks with much less time needed, for example UL with a modified version of the card framework, etc.
Rincewind
Young scout

Post by Rincewind »

Pace675 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:48 pm
Lol I thought was polishing up the dialogues, yah I know this massive project still needs coding..... :shock:

Such. A. Tease.
Always could be worse.
Cries in C-14 yuri version.

And let's not talk about certain game which is now shrouded in a thick veil of myths and legends.

But, looking at the sunny side... *crossing fingers* C'mon Volleyball Heaven!! Q4 2017!! Q4 2017!! (I need more fingers to cross!!)
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

Rincewind wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:13 pm
Pace675 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Such. A. Tease.
Always could be worse.
Cries in C-14 yuri version.

And let's not talk about certain game which is now shrouded in a thick veil of myths and legends.

But, looking at the sunny side... *crossing fingers* C'mon Volleyball Heaven!! Q4 2017!! Q4 2017!! (I need more fingers to cross!!)
You could always try crossing your toes. ;)