Estimate release dates of next games

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Estimate release dates of next games

Post by jack1974 »

OK I decided to keep updated this thread, but instead of progress (which is useless since I post constant updates in the various threads / social networks) I will simply say an estimate release in the form of "QX year Y" (Q=quarter of the year). This way people won't be waiting for a game which won't be out anyway before long time!

Last updated: 6 SEPTEMBER 2017

RPGs

Cursed Lands: expected to be out Q3-Q4 of 2018

Planet Stronghold 2: not before 2019

Loren 2 (first part): not before 2019

Roger Steel: not before 2019

RPG / Strategy / Life sims hybrids (they could have RPG elements, albeit not detailed as the RPGs, or be CCG)

Undead Lily: either 2018 or 2019

VN / Dating sims
Love Bites: Q4 2017 or Q1-Q2 2018

Nicole Yuri version: not before 2018

Summer In Trigue: not before 2018

Volleyball Heaven: Q4 2017 or Q1-Q2 2018
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Re: Estimate release dates of next games

Post by Lonestar51 »

Thanks a lot for the estimates. Especially as I had the impression you did not want to give estimates for fear of them not being 100% accurate.

Some of them (Loren2) may come out a bit sooner than expected, but well ... if ... something hapens along the way, I won't hold you to the date.

And what is C14? (and don't you have enough other games in the pipeline? :mrgreen: )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the estimates are to be taken like: if EVERYTHING goes well/according to plan :mrgreen:
(and when it went according to plan? :lol:)
Sometimes to finish that last 10% of art/writing/coding/etc takes 2 months, but at least you have a vague idea of which games won't come out soon (like QOT or Roger Steel).
C14 has been mentioned somewhere in the forums but is still early and don't want to talk about it yet, but is an otome game. I'll talk more about it when is closer to being finished :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Well the estimates are to be taken like: if EVERYTHING goes well/according to plan :mrgreen:
C14 has been mentioned somewhere in the forums but is still early and don't want to talk about it yet, but is an otome game. I'll talk more about it when is closer to being finished :)
Heh, when I heard C14, all I could think of is Carbon 14 Dating...a paleontologist dating sim?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

:lol: you are actually very close! But I won't talk about it now, sorry :)
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

An archeologist would use C14 dating as well...
rooke30
Young scout

Post by rooke30 »

*Sigh*, so many good games being released next year.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I really want to release some new RPGs and strategy/sims beside the dating sims. For various reasons this year was unable to release one (even of SOTW is at good point) so I want to recoup lost time :)
Laineygirly
Young scout

Post by Laineygirly »

Miakoda wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Well the estimates are to be taken like: if EVERYTHING goes well/according to plan :mrgreen:
Heh, when I heard C14, all I could think of is Carbon 14 Dating...a paleontologist dating sim?
Lol, the first thing that came to my mind was like,... C2 from the Code Geass anime. More than likely completely unrelated, but still. XD

Anyways, excited for Nicole Yuri and Roomates. Had my eye on the latter one for a while now. ;)
Asonder
Young scout

Post by Asonder »

Just curious, will you be keeping this page updated if there are any changes in your expected progress for each game? I know I could just look in the related threads but it is nice to have it all in one place like this :)
All hail Rei's booty.