Question

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Phone21
Young scout

Question

Post by Phone21 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Hello jack1974, I'm not sure whish question is love to ask or not, So whish you don't like the question, So can you just delete the thread and tell me whish question is love to ask, So here is my question, I don't get Winter Wolves Howler to work, So I wonder maybe you have crack or serial for your games, So I can activate with, I would like to buy your games but I cant since am from Europa and we cant buy games from your country or games with dollars, So I would Like to activate Loren the Amazon Princess but I cant since the Winter Wolves Howler would not work, I hope you can help me with this one

jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Question

Post by jack1974 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm approving and then banning you, because don't want to waste too much time :) but at same time this post is so fun that would be a pity no to talk about it:

1) you can buy my games fine from Europe. I have many customers in Europe. I don't know who told you that you can't buy something on internet because of dollars! :lol:
2) that howler thing you talk about messes up DNS. It is very dangerous since can redirect you to a fake Paypal site and then hop, your paypal account is emptied!
3) my games are all DRM-Free. I don't mind people sharing games privately, is like lending a copy to a friend. I'm not a big company who wants to control your life with obnoxious DRM (any reference to recent events is purely casual... :wink:)
4) at same time, I'm a small indie, and I work with other people who I need to pay for their hard work. Please understand that the less people buy my games (which aren't on big portals like Steam!) and less chances I have to make new ones. So if you really like my games, please buy them!