Cosplay

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Andredii
Young scout

Cosplay

Post by Andredii » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:32 am

I've gathered a few people together to cosplay a few characters from a Winter Wolves game (probably Loren or PS, still undecided) and show off the cosplays at Metrocon in Florida over the summer. The main goal is to make these really elaborate costumes that will attract people's attention and get them to ask questions, which I want so I can direct people to WW and pretty much be like "This is a great game, go play it."

Anyways, the main point is that we're doing this to generate interest, but we want to choose characters who's costumes will attract the most attention. We're most likely going to do three different cosplays, possibly more. The one I'm almost certain that we're making is Elenor's from Loren. For the rest, does anybody have any suggestions?

Currently considering: Elenor (Loren), Zeal (Loren), Draco (Loren), Lakadema (PS2)

(Also, it would be totally awesome if other people showed interest in cosplaying WW games characters with us or at other cons. These games deserve so much more attention.)
Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I would shake your hand, but this is the internet.

jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Cosplay

Post by jack1974 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 am

That would be awesome, when you do it make sure to take some pics so I can post them online :)
Some of those characters like Zeal or Lakadema are really hard to cosplay, but would be great to see them! thanks